ADVERTISEMENT

Trump was with Brazil press minister who may have virus

dekhawk

HR Heisman
Nov 14, 2001
Trump was with Brazil’s press minister last week at mar a lago, the press minister is being tested and is suspected to have the virus.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Not to worrry our presidential press secretary who never holds press briefings said last week she’s not concerned about Trump getting the virus because he’s a hard worker who doesn’t sleep much. :confused:

Earhardt: "Stephanie, when Bernie was on 'Meet the Press' over the weekend, Chuck Todd asked him if he was going to continue to be on the campaign trail because we keep hearing if you're around 80 years old you are susceptible, and he is 78 years old. President Trump is 73. Will he continue to have rallies and be out there on the campaign trail?"

Grisham: "He actually just addressed this. Yes, he plans on still holding rallies. And I'll tell you what, with our President -- this man who doesn't sleep and who I have seen work 15-16 hours a day every day -- I have no problem thinking that he's going to be just fine and just healthy."

Reactions: lucas80
Not to worrry our presidential press secretary who never holds press briefings said last week she’s not concerned about Trump getting the virus because he’s a hard worker who doesn’t sleep much. :confused:

Earhardt: "Stephanie, when Bernie was on 'Meet the Press' over the weekend, Chuck Todd asked him if he was going to continue to be on the campaign trail because we keep hearing if you're around 80 years old you are susceptible, and he is 78 years old. President Trump is 73. Will he continue to have rallies and be out there on the campaign trail?"

Grisham: "He actually just addressed this. Yes, he plans on still holding rallies. And I'll tell you what, with our President -- this man who doesn't sleep and who I have seen work 15-16 hours a day every day -- I have no problem thinking that he's going to be just fine and just healthy."
If he insists on continuing to hold rallies at this point it should be 25th amendment time.

Reactions: dekhawk and unIowa
Eh...Trump is just a carrier -he probably gave the PM the virus!

Trump has the best immune system. It’s actually one of the strongest in the world. He already has it and is just winning the battle by sitting around, working and visiting nursing homes.

Reactions: dekhawk
With the announcement of 200 deaths in Italy in the past 24 hours, this is starting to feel like a low-budget sci-fi movie where the comically incompetent government gets overwhelmed with some sort of contagion.
Italy has a particularly old population which is part of the reason they got hit hard. Also they weren't able to slow the spread so the cases spiked and overwhelmed the health system.
In the US we will get to see how the obese are affected by the virus.

As an anti Trump person I like the way the press sec. thinks.

Good to know that as America needed a leader, Trump was working on side deals to prop up the Trump Organization.
In a real US administration that scum bag, or the scum bag leader of Brazil wouldn't get within 100 yards of the POTUS.

Trump has the best immune system. It’s actually one of the strongest in the world. He already has it and is just winning the battle by sitting around, working and visiting nursing homes.
I saw the doctor's note saying so

Good to know that as America needed a leader, Trump was working on side deals to prop up the Trump Organization.
In a real US administration that scum bag, or the scum bag leader of Brazil wouldn't get within 100 yards of the POTUS.

So what's the story with North Korea?

You still haven't told us what you'd do to not look weak like Trump.

Reactions: royhobbs2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT