ADVERTISEMENT

Trump world panicking as Project 2025 gets on minds of voters.

Public opinion is overwhelmingly supportive of same-sex marriage[3] while mixed on transgender issues. A 2022 Grinnell College National Poll found that 74% of Americans agree that same-sex marriage should be a guaranteed right while 13% disagree.[11][12]According to General Social Survey, support for same-sex marriage among 18-34 year olds is near-universal.[13] By 2024, same-sex marriage has no longer become a topic of substantial public debate.[3] Discussion and political disputes regarding gender identityhowever continue, particularly regarding bathroom access, athletics, and transgender-related healthcare for minors.[14][15][16]
Public opinion also supported Roe and supported the president not being above the law. 2025 and Trump don't care about public opinion. How are you not getting this?

Think? Yea, that's not good enough boss.

I didn't think Trump would ever:

win
overturn roe
direct a crowd to attack our capitol
get out of 90+ felony counts
blatantly lie about basically everything
AND STILL GET YOUR SUPPORT

Tell us how those things we think won't ever happen never come true.
- most people didn't
- he didn't overturn roe, conservatives finally got a scotus advantage, long time coming
- he didn't direct a crowd, hr inane rambling about a stolen election created an insane mob
- not sure on the number, still facing a number of charges and has been mailed on some already
- he was clearly a lying blowhard from the gitgo of you paid any attention

Public opinion is overwhelmingly supportive of same-sex marriage[3] while mixed on transgender issues. A 2022 Grinnell College National Poll found that 74% of Americans agree that same-sex marriage should be a guaranteed right while 13% disagree.[11][12]According to General Social Survey, support for same-sex marriage among 18-34 year olds is near-universal.[13] By 2024, same-sex marriage has no longer become a topic of substantial public debate.[3] Discussion and political disputes regarding gender identityhowever continue, particularly regarding bathroom access, athletics, and transgender-related healthcare for minors.[14][15][16]
Project 25 is a conservative policy roadmap associated with a potential second Trump term. Their stance on gay marriage is generally opposed. Here's what you can expect from their agenda:

• Discouraging same-sex marriage: Project 25 likely aims to limit or dismantle federal recognition of same-sex marriage established by the Supreme Court decision in Obergefell v. Hodges (2015).
  • Focus on "traditional family": Their policies are expected to prioritize a vision of the American family with a married mother, father, and their children. This suggests a potential rollback of LGBTQ+ rights that extend beyond marriage.
  • Christian nationalist influence: Project 25 has been linked to Christian nationalist ideology, which often views same-sex marriage as incompatible with religious beliefs.

Reactions: Tom Paris
- most people didn't
- he didn't overturn roe, conservatives finally got a scotus advantage, long time coming
- he didn't direct a crowd, hr inane rambling about a stolen election created an insane mob
- not sure on the number, still facing a number of charges and has been mailed on some already
- he was clearly a lying blowhard from the gitgo of you paid any attention

We are fvck3d

Do you support Project 25?
I've never even read through it I don't know what the hell it is. Basically the heritage foundation used to be something during the bush years. I think that kind of went downhill during Trump's first term. I don't pay a lot of attention to them but Democrats are certainly pumping this up to have a distraction from Joe Biden the diaper wearing Alzheimer's patient. That's okay .

I've never even read through it I don't know what the hell it is. Basically the heritage foundation used to be something during the bush years. I think that kind of went downhill during Trump's first term. I don't pay a lot of attention to them but Democrats are certainly pumping this up to have a distraction from Joe Biden the diaper wearing Alzheimer's patient. That's okay .
So you're ignorant. Got it.

Sounds like you’re unaware of the FBI communications to social media companies trying to get them to remove posts and ban users.

Do you think that is fascist behavior for the government, or do you want the FBI sending those kinds of ‘requests’ to tech companies to silence dissent with the government’s favored narratives?
Do you have any examples of people being banned (I'm not doubting that it's happened) or what they may have posted that got them kicked off?

I think you will be fine Huey lol. This is why I can’t take some of you serious sometimes. Like you really think they are going to outlaw interracial marriage or segregate people because of their differences?
Happens all over the world all the time. No one ever answers this question after confidently acting like it can’t happen here, but I’ll ask anyway, why can’t it happen here?

Do you have any examples of people being banned (I'm not doubting that it's happened) or what they may have posted that got them kicked off?
You should read the reporting that is out there on the subject.

As the 2020 election approached, the FBI, via Chan, negotiated with Roth and others to make sure every interested government agency had a seat at the table. A concerned Roth asked, “What USG agencies will be allowed” on a new Signal channel for centralizing industry briefings?

“I think the easy ones will be FBI, DHS/CISA, and ODNI,” Chan replied. “For your awareness, State/GEC, NSA, and CIA have expressed interest in being allowed on in listen mode only. Welcome your thoughts on this.”

Roth protested the GEC’s participation, noting the “press-happy” nature of the GEC, adding, “I'm also not entirely sure that every member of that group wants their phone number quite so broadly available.”

Chan replied that the Signal group would be a “one-way communication from USG to industry.” If “industry” could “rely on the FBI to be the belly button for the USG,” then “we can do that as well.”

A belly button for the USG! Chan elaborated, explaining that the FBI would essentially coordinate federal-level reports, while the DHS’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency would handle domestic traffic.

“We can give you everything we’re seeing from the FBI and USIC agencies,” he wrote. “CISA will know what is going on in each state.”

This, it seems, ended up being the compromise solution Twitter accepted. A significant portion of the government analytical sector — from the FBI to the CIA to the GEC — was able to at least listen in, in the fashion of someone auditing a college class, to regular “industry” intelligence briefings. This was important because, as Twitter knew full well, anyone who saw any information flow about suspect accounts could leverage them in the media.

Though not every agency got Yoel Roth’s number (which agent Chan, in a curious display of operational security, sent in a Word Document called “Signal Phone Numbers,” via an email subject-lined “List of Numbers”), every agency, Trumpy or not, got to see the intel headed to and from Twitter in those meetings. They could also all send requests via the FBI.

This led to the situation described by Michael Shellenberger two weeks ago, in which Twitter was paid $3,415,323, essentially for acting as an overwhelmed subcontractor. Requests poured in from FBI offices all over the country, day after day, hour after hour: Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Baltimore. “Do you guys have a list of those 132 accounts action was taken against on 09/29/2020? We wanted to get process served on those accounts,” an FBI agent asked one of Twitter’s senior lawyers just before the 2020 election. “I apologize in advance for adding to your work load.”

Twitter also ended up taking in requests from every conceivable government agency, from state officials in Wyoming, Georgia, Minnesota, Connecticut, California and others to the NSA, FBI, DHS, DOD, DOJ, and many others. They even, ultimately, elevated requests from the GEC, which appeared to grab intelligence passed during one of the industry briefings and went to the media about it. Once Twitter realized the State Department planned on publicly identifying accounts like @BricsMedia and @RebelProtests as “GRU-controlled,” they backed down.

This is the background of the email described in an earlier thread, in which a Twitter executive with a CIA background explained how he previously had elected to wait for more evidence in those cases, he now thought a “more aggressive” stance by Twitter’s government “partners” made that impossible. “Our window on that is closing,” he said.

Twitter ended up receiving so many requests from so many different avenues, their executives seemed to get confused. “Hi Elvis!” wrote one, receiving a notice about something called the Northern California Regional Intelligence Center. “Is this something different than what we’ll already be receiving through the Signal channel?” Chan explained: “We will be sharing the typical threat indicators through Signal,” he said, while the NCRIC was part of a Homeland Security-based network called HISN, which would be “focused on local public safety matters (riots shootings, bombings, etc).”

“My in-box is really f— up at this point,” wrote Cardille, referencing the swarm of FBI requests.

Remember the “internal guidance” Twitter leaders circulated in late 2017, in which they formally agreed to remove any user “identified by the U.S. intelligence community” as a state-sponsored entity involved in “cyber operations”? Such “USIC” identifications by 2020 came regularly and in bulk, asserting that Russia’s Internet Research Agency was targeting Africans, South Americans, even African-Americans (spreading “racially derogatory content” in July of 2022, according to an “Other Government Agency” report). There was even an “OGA” warning about publicity for a book written by former Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokhin, who claims he was fired at the behest of Joe Biden, for investigating his son.

Happens all over the world all the time. No one ever answers this question after confidently acting like it can’t happen here, but I’ll ask anyway, why can’t it happen here?
We can trust that CIA wouldn't have any involvement in killing an American president, right?
Why do you think the CIA opposes releasing the remaining JFK files even now?

We can also trust that when the 'Intelligence Community' weighs in on U.S. electoral politics, it's never part of a disinformation campaign against the American public, right?

We have a Democratic former Attorney General and Governor telling you that Trump's prosecution was political, and 66% of the people in the state of New York agree.

Tell me again why it isn't already happening here.

LOL

Actions speak louder than words. You have a lot in common with Trump.
You dont know me.

For starters I really am pro life. Want stronger penalties for child abuse and power abuses for sexual abuse at wirk. Want Fed estate tax deduction rolled back.

Put in real incentives for Ukraine to cleanup their act. Tired of Trumpbvote buying of farmers. Marched and kneeled in a BLM march....for starters. I also know Trump was trying to say chlorine dioxide which is commonly used as medicine in hospitals....

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Just look at the social progress we have made since the 60s. I will confidently say it won’t happen in my lifetime. If I’m in a cage doing slave labor due to my skin color you can come to my internment camp and let me know I was wrong.

I will also point out the differences in how Gen X and younger generations think socially compared to the boomers. You guys need to take a step back and just enjoy life.

• Sad
Think? Yea, that's not good enough boss.

I didn't think Trump would ever:

win
overturn roe
direct a crowd to attack our capitol
get out of 90+ felony counts
blatantly lie about basically everything
AND STILL GET YOUR SUPPORT

Tell us how those things we think won't ever happen never come true.
Trump has my support? Lol

You dont know me.

For starters I really am pro life. Want stronger penalties for child abuse and power abuses for sexual abuse at wirk. Want Fed estate tax deduction rolled back.

Put in real incentives for Ukraine to cleanup their act. Tired of Trumpbvote buying of farmers. Marched and kneeled in a BLM march....for starters. I also know Trump was trying to say chlorine dioxide which is commonly used as medicine in hospitals....
You aren't fooling anyone but yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT