ADVERTISEMENT

Trump

GWRquPsbQAch4H5

Wrong again, Scrud Man.

I’m just curious what you think of those disturbing pictures of Trump with Ivanka. Surely, you have an opinion.
Wrong? On which part? That you work at a government school or that you're voting for Kamala? Confirm one of these is wrong and I'll answer your question :)

He’s encouraging and applauding violence against the media. What a scumbag.

Usual suspects support this.

Wrong? On which part? That you work at a government school or that you're voting for Kamala? Confirm one of these is wrong and I'll answer your question :)
I am a public educator who will vote for Kamala, yes.

But that wasn’t your original statement, which was that I will vote blue no matter what. That’s simply not true.

Reactions: wausauhawk
Interesting Scrudbucket seems fine with Trump’s inappropriate relationship with his daughter. Hopefully he doesn’t have kids.
Who is this scrudbucket you speak of? Is it Scruddy? If so, I put him on ignore months ago and haven’t seen any of his traitorous drivel since.

If everyone would simply put the far right MAGA nazis on ignore, they would end up talking only to themselves. Put them on ignore….their stupid posts don’t show up, and you will be smarter for it.

I am a public educator who will vote for Kamala, yes.

But that wasn’t your original statement, which was that I will vote blue no matter what. That’s simply not true.
Lol rag you were still going to vote for Joe Biden over trump if he was the guy, admit it. The furthest left candidate in history and an actual vegetable. Sounds pretty blue no matter who tbh glad you owned up to working for a government school at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capital1Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT