ADVERTISEMENT

Trump

Stressed Season 1 GIF by Friends

Reactions: lucas80
It has been reported that he's a germaphobe, but I also think he just doesn't like touching poors. So, he gives a thumbs up habitually in situations in which a normal human reaction is to offer up a handshake.

How poor would Trump be if he didn't inherit $400 million from his Father??

Okay I just have to struggle a bit here when trying to recall the child daycare plan/solution that previous Presidential candidates had?
Kamala never had that problem and neither did Trump…but this Congresswoman declares it’s a requirement?
Maybe she can share her thoughts on what FDR’s solutions were? Wilson? Lincoln?
🙄

Okay I just have to struggle a bit here when trying to recall the child daycare plan/solution that previous Presidential candidates had?
Kamala never had that problem and neither did Trump…but this Congresswoman declares it’s a requirement?
🙄
You serious? Harris has laid out specific plans. It's ok for you to admit that Trump's response was pure garbage.

🙄
At the very least a coherent answer acknowledging it is a serious issue for american families instead of….well whatever the hell that was…..

At the very least a coherent answer acknowledging it is a serious issue for american families instead of….well whatever the hell that was…..
Surprised Trump didn’t lean into JD Vance’s solution. Aunts, uncles and grandparents can watch your toddlers, kids, babies while your at work 10 hours a day. What’s the big dea?. None of them are doing anything 50 weeks out of the year and they all live next door.

Even Trump knew Vance’s solution was weird, but he doesn’t have anything either.

🙄
john turturro pete hogwallop GIF

If you just let me know how much I need to dumb it down for you, I’ll try to be more helpful.

Please do, and while you're at it tell me all about Lincoln's plan on interstate highways and the governments role in distributing flu vaccines.

You come across like an idiot when you try to be mean. A little trumpy.

Reactions: Huey Grey
It is a very expensive situation for most women - single mothers (stuck with worthless absent sperm donors) of childbearing age.
I know that when my married son and my daughter in law made the decision to have a family they knew that child care was going to be a very significant expense they anticipated and paid. They were happy to do it anyway and the tax deduction helped to offset that expense.
Not every single parent is financially capable and it’s a definite stressor in their lives.
These Mothers are likely receiving tax credits and even some supplemental WIC brnefit but definitely some changes are needed. Not just the Federal but also local and state governments can be a part of this solution.

It is a very expensive situation for most women - single mothers (stuck with worthless absent sperm donors) of childbearing age.
I know that when my married son and my daughter in law made the decision to have a family they knew that child care was going to be a very significant expense they anticipated and paid. They were happy to do it anyway and the tax deduction helped to offset that expense.
Not every single parent is financially capable and it’s a definite stressor in their lives.
These Mothers are likely receiving tax credits and even some supplemental WIC brnefit but definitely some changes are needed. Not just the Federal but also local and state governments can be a part of this solution.
How much effort did it take to to write this? Probably not much, right? And yet your answer to child care is a billion times better than Trump's.

Please do, and while you're at it tell me all about Lincoln's plan on interstate highways and the governments role in distributing flu vaccines.

You come across like an idiot when you try to be mean. A little trumpy.
I suspect you don’t like how I come across, period.
You calling me an idiot is unsurprising and expected.
Since my larger point went over your head it merely confirms my suspicions.
I’ll leave it at that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT