ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps dementia

Once again, LuteHawk has crystalized the thoughts of the nation in just a few lines. Neither one is fit for office. Hopefully this will lead to at least some sort of mental acuity testing for candidates that will be 75 prior to the end of their term or something like that. Nearly everyone at or above 80 has lost some function.
Yup, but some lose it earlier, and some had less to work with before they started losing it.

We've heard non stop about Bidens mental acuity it has been the main argument Rs have made for 4 years. Why does trump get a pass on this? Is this just like everything else with the right? Hypocrisy? Discuss.

Trump gets a pass because he's clearly more with it than Biden, period.

This fall I had 2 kids that were terrible athletes/football players on my youth flag football team. One kid listened but couldn't throw, catch, anything. The other kid didn't listen, didn't follow instructions, hit other kids, complained all the time, etc.

We spent about 50% of our time keeping the one kid on track, and the other 9 kids, including kid one got less focus. Well about week 3 the kid who was a total disaster quit. Really his parents pulled him out which was another story altogether. Well then suddenly the other kid was CLEARLY the worst player on the team, not an athletic bone in his body. His weaknesses were suddenly highlighted because we had time to spend with he and the other kids.

In this story Biden is the complete disaster kid who doesn't listen, everybody sees his weakness because it's so much worse than Trump's. If Biden were out of the picture, it'd be a different story.

This fall I had 2 kids that were terrible athletes/football players on my youth flag football team. One kid listened but couldn't throw, catch, anything. The other kid didn't listen, didn't follow instructions, hit other kids, complained all the time, etc.

We spent about 50% of our time keeping the one kid on track, and the other 9 kids, including kid one got less focus. Well about week 3 the kid who was a total disaster quit. Really his parents pulled him out which was another story altogether. Well then suddenly the other kid was CLEARLY the worst player on the team, not an athletic bone in his body. His weaknesses were suddenly highlighted because we had time to spend with he and the other kids.

In this story Biden is the complete disaster kid who doesn't listen, everybody sees his weakness because it's so much worse than Trump's. If Biden were out of the picture, it'd be a different story.
Yes. Trump clearly has zero mental health issues. Joe is slowing for sure. Trump is not sane.

Good one Stretch Armstrong - keep trying
ohhhh.gif

If Biden was completely incoherent, catatonic or otherwise unable to form even one rational thought he would STILL be a better president than Trump could ever be and it wouldn't even be close.

In conclusion those claiming Biden has slight to moderate dementia what they are really saying is we have a damn fine and capable president all things considered.

Trump gets a pass because he has no dementia, Joe does. Beginning and end of story. How about discussing actual facts and both men's plans for the country and stop trying to equate Biden's mental loss with anything else.
Trump’s plan for extrajudicial killings and protecting the purity of the blood of white Americans? The plans to ignore the Constitution? The plan to put women in prison for getting an abortion by crossing a state line? Putting anyone who helps that woman in prison.
Yes, please, let’s discuss Trump’s plans.

Trump’s plan for extrajudicial killings and protecting the purity of the blood of white Americans? The plans to ignore the Constitution? The plan to put women in prison for getting an abortion by crossing a state line? Putting anyone who helps that woman in prison.
Yes, please, let’s discuss Trump’s plans.
Well you better buckle up buttercup because Donald J Trump will win the 2024 presidential election.

Maybe you are a crappy coach?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Trump’s mental state is half the issue. He is a wreck physically. Covid wrecked his lungs. He’s always gasping and wheezing for breath at his emotional support rallies. He’s fat, too. The recent pictures of him at some dinner in NYC reminded me of Seinfeld. He needs one of Frank Costanza’s mansiers. He’s got big flabby titties.

Did I say that? Nope. Sure didn't. Trump's more lucid, that's why he gets a pass...for now.
Wow. Trumps more lucid right now.

I could point you to about a dozen video interviews of both to try and show you otherwise.

I’m pretty sure you’d walk away or try swinging at me after a half hour.

Well you better buckle up buttercup because Donald J Trump will win the 2024 presidential election.
If Trump is the nominee the populace will come out in droves to vote against him. He can only get his MAGA crowd. The independant vote is what a president needs, and they won't vote for a criminal.

Now if the R party nominates someone else, they have a legit shot.

Reactions: globalhawk
If Biden was completely incoherent, catatonic or otherwise unable to form even one rational thought he would STILL be a better president than Trump could ever be and it wouldn't even be close.

In conclusion those claiming Biden has slight to moderate dementia what they are really saying is we have a damn fine and capable president all things considered.
Funny because the facts don't show your statement to be accurate. We had lower inflation under Trump, lower interest rates, much lower illegal immigrant rates, a lower crime rate, better relationships with our allies and were more respected by our enemies. I'm sorry but the facts are the facts. Maybe watch a news cast not run by leftist partisans to see what is really happening in the world.

Funny because the facts don't show your statement to be accurate. We had lower inflation under Trump, lower interest rates, much lower illegal immigrant rates, a lower crime rate, better relationships with our allies and were more respected by our enemies. I'm sorry but the facts are the facts. Maybe watch a news cast not run by leftist partisans to see what is really happening in the world.
Are you really sorry? Are you asking for a friend?

Yet Trump wasn't smart enough to not troll his political enemies, and lied constantly. He could have had a decent track record, and been re-elected.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Of course we had less inflation. The economy tanked under his mismanagement of Covid. The immigration rate went up and down and is comparable to Biden's. If you had supporting data you would have posted it.
Better relationships with our allies ignores the reality that Trump was the gimp of Russia, China, and North Korea. Relations with our traditional allies were heavily strained, except for Israel, which led to a personal benefit to Bibi Netanyahu, but not to better results.
Just out of curiosity, have you had the time to weigh in on Trump's comments about preserving the purity of the white race in America? We've definitely had less of that talk under Biden, so I will give you credit there if you want to comment on the lack of white nationalism under Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: nelly02 and abby97
Once again, LuteHawk has crystalized the thoughts of the nation in just a few lines. Neither one is fit for office. Hopefully this will lead to at least some sort of mental acuity testing for candidates that will be 75 prior to the end of their term or something like that. Nearly everyone at or above 80 has lost some function.
To pit these doddering old fools against each other in a rematch would cement America's place as the most ignorant electorate in world history.

Of course we had less inflation. The economy tanked under his mismanagement of Covid. The immigration rate went up and down and is comparable to Biden's. If you had supporting data you would have posted it.
Better relationships with our allies ignores the reality that Trump was the gimp of Russia, China, and North Korea. Relations with our traditional allies were heavily strained, except for Israel, which led to a personal benefit to Bibi Netanyahu, but not to better results.
Just out of curiosity, have you had the time to weigh in on Trump's comments about preserving the purity of the white race in America? We've definitely had less of that talk under Biden, so I will give you credit there if you want to comment on the lack of white nationalism under Biden.
Whatever:D

AGAIN NEITHER ONE BELONGS IN OFFICE.
You who are Gen Z/Millennial typers why are y’all not demanding a generation change?
Agree with your first part.

As to the second, my guess is most young folks aren't the ones who want Trump in office. I would suspect folks over 40 are largely responsible for that.

Agree with your first part.

As to the second, my guess is most young folks aren't the ones who want Trump in office. I would suspect folks over 40 are largely responsible for that.
Agree but I’m referring to them not demanding that Biden leave for the beach…permanently.

Agreed. Life expectancy in the late 18th century was something like sub 40. If the founders thought people in their 80s would be President someday I'm guessing there would have been a cap in age like the 35 year old minimum

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT