ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's taxes

Like I've said, his tax returns would most likely just show us he's a horrible businessman and worth far less money than he likes to admit to.

Of course, it gives him a reason to use the US government as his own personnal ATM.

I guess playing Fortunate Son at one his rallies was spot on.
1d1c5r.jpg

Hmmmm. More fake news guy. An obese man with bad makeup told me so.

He is in quite the spot here. After all, there is no way he could possibly prove he paid more than that in taxes. I mean it’s impossible. If only there was a set of documents. Documents that he could release. Documents that could prove this was fake news. But, alas, there are no such documents. Poor persecuted Donald Trump.

WTFFFFFFFF

Most of us are working class. How can you all continue to support this guy. The IRS will chase us down for $50 and this guy is a billionaire and pays no taxes.

You all are just dumb. Just plain dumb. You cam rationalize this all you want. You just look more idiotic. This is unfathomable

WTFFFFFFFF

Most of are working class. How can you all continue to support this guy. The IRS will chase us down for $50 and this guy is a billionaire and pays no taxes.

You all are just dumb. Just plain dumb. You cam rationalize this all you want. You just look more idiotic. This is unfathomable

No, he's not. He just played one on TV.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT