ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's taxes

Suicide, like that dude who broke the Fox News phone hacking scandal committed suicide?

On a side note, I couldn't remember the exact circumstances so I did a Google search for "Fox News whistleblower dead" and got one from another whistleblower that "committed suicide" last February. I didn't realize I had to be more specific about which Fox News whistleblower had died but I guess I was wrong on that.

He didn't go missing, did he?

Last I'd heard, that case was fully closed, and Fox News had to pay out some cash for disinformation IIRC.
lol! You're making my point for me. Chis posts looks like that conspiracy theory. Thanks dude!

lol! You're making my point for me. Chis posts looks like that conspiracy theory. Thanks dude!
Not remotely comparable.

One case is completely closed, and there never was any conspiracy theory, beyond fake news pushed by Fox.

The other is actually concerning, because no one knows what happened.

Reactions: Torg
It's like he thinks facts are the same as fake propaganda pushed by Fox news (they literally got sued over).

It's apples vs kumquats
Are you really that dumb? I never once said I agreed with the Fox story and compared it because this might be a story like that. The relationship is not that hard to figure out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT