ADVERTISEMENT

Trumpsters...

seam

HR All-American
Gold Member
Jun 16, 2002
What is it about Trump that you are drawn to?
Is there anything about him you find disconcerting?

absolutely love the guy. it goes back to the 80's for me. I went from Ottumwa to NY from 1987-89 and that was "trump heydays" and I liked him then and he was a dem back then. I like how he mentions God a lot. I like how he calls out people and calls them names. the only one problem I have with him is when mass shootings happen he talks about banning gun bump stocks and red flag laws. I have absolutely no problems at all with him and women. it's his business if he cheats. I think he may have done some questionable real estate deals in the past maybe. prior to when he was prez. back in the 80's. big deal. I think the Russia stuff is garbage because leftist dems are Russians.I went to his rally here in Austin in the last campaign, he was awesome at the rally.

I dont love him personally as he should be more professional as the POTUS imo but he is one of the first GOPers to turn the tables on the Dems for the games they pay. Usually they always backed down even though they were right. I agree with most of his stances on immigration, economic policies, and foreign policy. Getting two supreme court justices in was also a giant plus for the future of the country.

absolutely love the guy. it goes back to the 80's for me. I went from Ottumwa to NY from 1987-89 and that was "trump heydays" and I liked him then and he was a dem back then. I like how he mentions God a lot. I like how he calls out people and calls them names. the only one problem I have with him is when mass shootings happen he talks about banning gun bump stocks and red flag laws. I have absolutely no problems at all with him and women. it's his business if he cheats. I think he may have done some questionable real estate deals in the past maybe. prior to when he was prez. back in the 80's. big deal. I think the Russia stuff is garbage because leftist dems are Russians.I went to his rally here in Austin in the last campaign, he was awesome at the rally.
Poster child for today's GOP ^^^

Mericans have been programmed to think everyone in D.C. is dishonest.

His campaign promise to "drain the swamp" caught a chord.

Ironic that he's instilled a new form of corruption.:rolleyes:
basically true except the corruption. he said "Drain the swamp" meaning hills and Obama and biden . I don't think he lies and is involved with corruption because the people SAYING he is. they are not to be trusted. Pelosi and Schiff don't just get to SAY it's corruption without proof

I can't understand how You can support his policies when they change hourly????

basically true except the corruption. he said "Drain the swamp" meaning hills and Obama and biden . I don't think he lies and is involved with corruption because the people SAYING he is. they are not to be trusted. Pelosi and Schiff don't just get to SAY it's corruption without proof
From Rush's lips to your ears?

this is the beauty of it. he adjusts. he does what everyone thinks KF should have done during the Michigan and penn st games: make adjustments. really his policies have not changed that much: in Syria he has always wanted to bomb them from afar and get out. get our troops out. get some conservative judges in there. build a wall. hasn't changed much. if he finds something that just won't fly, he adjusts. I think the hawks are in great shape now with tracy and laporta now btw

You just sound lazy and you don't GAF about anything. You're garbage.

From Rush's lips to your ears?
well yeah rush says similar things and so does Hannity. we have no proof of anything and he is still prez. if dems ever find proof and it's proven in a court of law or the house and senate.. I will say it's valid. until then, it's all talk

Reactions: MitchLL
I dont love him personally as he should be more professional as the POTUS imo but he is one of the first GOPers to turn the tables on the Dems for the games they pay. Usually they always backed down even though they were right. I agree with most of his stances on immigration, economic policies, and foreign policy. Getting two supreme court justices in was also a giant plus for the future of the country.
Ditto.

lol....thank "god" there aren't too many of you nutjobs. Maybe enough to half fill an arena.
correct. this is why I question it when some liberal blames "the evangelicals" for voting in trump. there are not enough evangelicals out there. I think it was more than likely people like myself who believe in some sort of god, or aliens, or that aliens are indeed God.. or maybe not aliens....who voted for him. and people like myself who go to church on Christmas and easter, twice a year. those common folks elected him. I think it's really common now to be semi kind of religious by going to church twice a year, in America. not really evangelicals. "twice a year-icals. "

Or when he bases his policy on personal/political gain instead of America’s best interest. That right there should piss off every single American.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Or when he bases his policy on personal/political gain instead of America’s best interest. That right there should piss off every single American.
like what? don't say Russia. that never happened. he took troops out. saved their lives. built a wall, save americans. get rid of a communist health insurance plan, saved American's health insurance. does the job for free- no pay. gets regular conservative judges in there instead of foreign cuban communists like soto mayor. mwhat is exactly has he done for his own interest?

Oit, he lies continually and its pretty easy to fact check his statements. Try it sometime.
you are using fact checkers that are democrat, Obama owned, the enemy fact checkers. my fact check is: the house and senate and courts of law.

What might those be? Trade wars? Trillion dollar deficits? Abandoning allies? Ceding influence in the Middle East to Russia while making us more reliant on oil?

I get the immigration thing...that's obvious.

like what? don't say Russia. that never happened. he took troops out. saved their lives. built a wall, save americans. get rid of a communist health insurance plan, saved American's health insurance. does the job for free- no pay. gets regular conservative judges in there instead of foreign cuban communists like soto mayor. mwhat is exactly has he done for his own interest?
How about having the G7 at Doral or spending every weekend at Mar-a-lago with an entourage of people?

you are using fact checkers that are democrat, Obama owned, the enemy fact checkers. my fact check is: the house and senate and courts of law.
No, I'm not. You can use numerous websites or newspapers. I'm not telling you to listen to anyone telling you he's lying. Just take some of those talking points and research it for yourself. You will see he lies continually.

What might those be? Trade wars? Trillion dollar deficits? Abandoning allies? Ceding influence in the Middle East to Russia while making us more reliant on oil?

I get the immigration thing...that's obvious.
of course he never did this stuff. the trade wars are fantastic and why we voted for him. the deficit and debt both are SUPPOSED to be brought down by tariffs. if he gets that done... the second part of his plan, he will be a great prez.

No, I'm not. You can use numerous website or newspapers. I'm not telling you to listen to anyone telling you he's lying. Just take some of those talking points and research it for yourself. You will see he lies continually.
newspapers and websites are the enemy. wrong

of course he never did this stuff. the trade wars are fantastic and why we voted for him. the deficit and debt both are SUPPOSED to be brought down by tariffs. if he gets that done... the second part of his plan, he will be a great prez.
Well, you're just a lying "chickenshit" So you have that going for you.

newspapers and websites are the enemy. wrong
Not when 95% of them report the same thing. It is fair to be apprehensive of a single news source, but when you see the majority, especially middle of the road media outlets all reporting the same thing, you can probably assume it is a fact. If you don't follow this rule of thinking, you are just making shit up or finding info to your liking.

Reactions: HawkeyeFever62
Not when 95% of them report the same thing. It is fair to be apprehensive of a single news source, but when you see the majority, especially middle of the road media outlets all reporting the same thing, you can probably assume it is a fact. If you don't follow this rule of thinking, you are just making shit up or finding info to your liking.
no, there is not agreement on climate change and not agreement on this. I stopped believing newspapers like in 1993. liberals think they can just say, "95% agree". nope.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT