ADVERTISEMENT

Truth Social Suspected Of Laundering Russian Millions

You're really going to believe ANYTHING that comes out of Strzok's mouth? Wow, just wow.
Over your guy who has lost a civil case this year to E. Jean Carroll, lost a civil case to Manhattan for falsifying business records, is facing a massive civil suit from NY for falsifying business records, who lied about documents he wasn't allowed to keep, who has coerced witnesses... Yeah, I'll go with Strzok every time.
Incidentally, where are you on the documents case? Didn't you tell us a bunch of times you had a pretty high security clearance in the Navy? Is it cool that Trump stole all those documents because he's your cult leader?

Over your guy who has lost a civil case this year to E. Jean Carroll, lost a civil case to Manhattan for falsifying business records, is facing a massive civil suit from NY for falsifying business records, who lied about documents he wasn't allowed to keep, who has coerced witnesses... Yeah, I'll go with Strzok every time.
Incidentally, where are you on the documents case? Didn't you tell us a bunch of times you had a pretty high security clearance in the Navy? Is it cool that Trump stole all those documents because he's your cult leader?

leader-cult.gif

Like I said before, the president is the only one that can declassify documents at his leisure. Biden was a senator and VP when he stole his documents. Not even allowed.

What say you about Biden?

Like I said before, the president is the only one that can declassify documents at his leisure. Biden was a senator and VP when he stole his documents. Not even allowed.

What say you about Biden?
Here is the flaw in your mumbling post, Mark Meadows has stated Trump didn't declassify anything. The second flaw is government property is government property. No president gets to grab stuff on the way out the door at their leisure. The third flaw is he was repeatedly told to give it back, including by subpoena.
Pence's documents were dealt with, and Biden's are being dealt with. Why don't you just be honest and say Trump is your Jesus, and he can shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue for all you care.

Here is the flaw in your mumbling post, Mark Meadows has stated Trump didn't declassify anything. The second flaw is government property is government property. No president gets to grab stuff on the way out the door at their leisure. The third flaw is he was repeatedly told to give it back, including by subpoena.
Pence's documents were dealt with, and Biden's are being dealt with. Why don't you just be honest and say Trump is your Jesus, and he can shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue for all you care.

Fvcking preach

You're right. Trump rocks. However, you are totally ignoring the fact that Biden has shit stashed in several different places and has done it for years. Pence should be prosecuted the same as Biden and anybody else, accept a former president (i.e. Obama for example) for taking classified documents and stashing them in their homes, offices, etc.

It's too bad you can't see through your blue-colored glasses that Biden is VERY guilty of the same things you accuse Trump of doing.

Trump explicitly stole documents he DID NOT de-classify.

Biden has not been accused of nor indicted for stealing any classified documents.
Well.......he has been accused of stealing documents. Don't you remember the boxes of classified material next to his corvette in his garage?

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
You're right. Trump rocks. However, you are totally ignoring the fact that Biden has shit stashed in several different places and has done it for years.

ZERO INDICTMENTS.

Meanwhile, Trump and his children are legally barred from operating a charity in NY State for another 8-9 years.

Clinton Foundation: Still Active

Reactions: Torg
Nope.

He has not.

There are no criminal charges with respect to Biden, Pence or Hillary Clinton.
Something is amiss in your MAGA-World brain.
Okay. As ususal, you're right and everyone else in wrong. You're the type of person that will never admit you're incorrect on any subject because you know everything about everything. I've your type in classes; you know, the guy where everyone wants you to shut the hell up or get punched.

So, we're done.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole and Torg
Okay. As ususal, you're right and everyone else in wrong. You're the type of person that will never admit you're incorrect on any subject because you know everything about everything. I've your type in classes; you know, the guy where everyone wants you to shut the hell up or get punched.

So, we're done.
I think you have it reversed. Truthfully, you are wrong and everybody else is right.

Reactions: mthawkeyes
Well.......he has been accused of stealing documents. Don't you remember the boxes of classified material next to his corvette in his garage?
Can you identify ANY differences in the actions of the other folks listed and Trump? Are you at all aware of what the charges are against Trump? Can you do a quick comparison of those two lists?

I can see how the MAGAts believe all this stuff is fake news. There is just so much of it... Sad part is it's probably accurate. Trump loves him some Putin.

What standard do you require for there to actually be evidence of wrongdoing? I'm looking for consistency and would like to know where the line is.

What do you expect with Garland and the corrupt DOJ on his side?
What is your explanation that - for four full years - NEITHER Jeff Sessions OR Bill Barr indicted the Clinton Foundation OR the Bidens for anything?

And, FWIW, Garland isn't involved AT ALL in any of the Trump investigations.

Reactions: BelemNole
You're right. Trump rocks. However, you are totally ignoring the fact that Biden has shit stashed in several different places and has done it for years. Pence should be prosecuted the same as Biden and anybody else, accept a former president (i.e. Obama for example) for taking classified documents and stashing them in their homes, offices, etc.

It's too bad you can't see through your blue-colored glasses that Biden is VERY guilty of the same things you accuse Trump of doing.
No, Biden is not accused/guilty of the same things. You are lying or so far gone you are beyond reason. Trump is accused of willfully retaining documents he had no right to. He is accused of ignoring a subpoena. He is accused of witness tampering / concealing a crime... Pence and Biden are not.

No, Biden is not accused/guilty of the same things. You are lying or so far gone you are beyond reason. Trump is accused of willfully retaining documents he had no right to. He is accused of ignoring a subpoena. He is accused of witness tampering / concealing a crime... Pence and Biden are not.
That’s the dumb thing. If Trump just gave them back when asked he’d be perfectly fine. But he didn’t. And that’s the HUGE difference.

he is also accused of sharing confidential documents with randos at his house to impress them.

Reactions: Joes Place
he is also accused of sharing confidential documents with randos at his house to impress them.
Didn't you read IMCC's post? Through the power of the brain waves emanating from Donald Trump's cranium he can declassify any document he wants at any time, so he wasn't sharing anything confidential. Asking people how the meatloaf at Mar A Lago was while clutching detailed military plans in one hand is normal.

Reactions: dgordo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT