ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter allows White House to make ‘clearly false’ claim that COVID vaccine wasn’t available until Biden era

brooklyn99-brooklyn-nine-nine.gif
You can connect the dots if you apply a little critical thinking I provided for you here as to why they sent out that message. And once again, Faux News...LOL

You can connect the dots if you apply a little critical thinking I provided for you here as to why they sent out that message. And once again, Faux News...LOL
Just.Stop.

Yes, this is minor. So why die on this hill? Admit it wasn’t true and move on. We know Trump was a POS and lied daily. You still don’t need to defend everything Biden and Dems do.

What are you nuts blathering about now. More death panels type nonsense? Have the caravans made it to your house yet?
You sound like the type that rubs one out to the thought of the Patriot Act.

“Why do I care if they’re reading my emails? I’m not hiding anything!”

What's wrong about it? Were the vaccines widely available before Biden became President?

But anyway, we're back to the nonsense scandals these nuts pretend are big deals when Democrats are in the White House.

LOL at you having the nerve to type this after 2017-2020.

Reactions: sob5
Just.Stop.

Yes, this is minor. So why die on this hill? Admit it wasn’t true and move on. We know Trump was a POS and lied daily. You still don’t need to defend everything Biden and Dems do.
I don't disagree with the message because I know the facts and the whys. But correct much more to worry about and if you don't like this all good but this wasn't blatantly false. Not even close.

Here’s some “critical thinking” for you:

Over 22 million doses of vaccine had been administered when Biden was sworn in. The same tweet touts 8.3 million jobs created.

If 22 million vaccine doses administered means “no vaccine available” then by their reasoning 8.3 million jobs created means “no jobs available”.

What's wrong about it? Were the vaccines widely available before Biden became President?

But anyway, we're back to the nonsense scandals these nuts pretend are big deals when Democrats are in the White House.
Are you ever correct when it comes to recent history and things easily researched? Again… 3 million people were vaccinated by the time Biden took office.

I couldn't get the vaccine until spring 2021, so it wasn't available to folks like me during Trump.
1.6 million shots the day before he took office. And then the dumbass claims people said he was crazy when he said he'd get us 100 million shots in his first hundred days. How the **** could he have missed it?

Reactions: NCHawk5
Here’s some “critical thinking” for you:

Over 22 million doses of vaccine had been administered when Biden was sworn in. The same tweet touts 8.3 million jobs created.

If 22 million vaccine doses administered means “no vaccine available” then by their reasoning 8.3 million jobs created means “no jobs available”.

3 million people in America were vaccinated by the time Biden took office.
3 million? 22 million? That’s quite a difference. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

But seriously now, the tweet was technically inaccurate and should have been edited because words do matter. But no blood no foul. You pearl clutchers can get back to me when Joe starts tweeting messages that lead people to distrust our democracy and attempt to undermine its processes. I’ll be happy to sweep the sand out of your manginas at that time.

Reactions: sob5
1.6 million shots the day before he took office. And then the dumbass claims people said he was crazy when he said he'd get us 100 million shots in his first hundred days. How the **** could he have missed it?
Handed the baton 10 meters from the finish line. Trips, lands on his face, cries, yells at man who handed it to him. 1 year later claims victory

But seriously now, the tweet was technically inaccurate and should have been edited because words do matter. But no blood no foul. You pearl clutchers can get back to me when Joe starts tweeting messages that lead people to distrust our democracy and attempt to undermine its processes. I’ll be happy to sweep the sand out of your manginas at that time.
Divide some of the 22 in half, rest are one dosers.

If you read closely, you can see the pretty obvious difference in “3 million people” and “22 million doses”.

It’s no different than Trump’s large inauguration crowd lie…which was major news for like a month. We can talk about this for a day or two.

It wouldn’t have been available then if it hadn’t been for warp speed. But you already knew that.

Wrong. Moderna had been working on the vaccine for several years, and when they got the info they needed from China, they had it in a couple of days. Do a little research on Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett at Moderna.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
In December and January were it not essential workers, mostly healthcare, that were receiving the first round of vaccines?
He’s saying 0 vaccines isn’t false. JFC. You guys are the new MAGA. Main difference is, the economy actually sucks now under your dear leader.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
He’s saying 0 vaccines isn’t false. JFC. You guys are the new MAGA. Main difference is, the economy actually sucks now under your dear leader.

Good to see you had a laugh above regarding Dr Corbett. You run your mouth with nothing. Nothing troll!

Good to see you had a laugh above regarding Dr Corbett. You run your mouth with nothing. Nothing troll!
I’m laughing at your response to the post you quoted. Warp speed is about supply of vaccines. Clueless is clueless.

I’m laughing at your response to the post you quoted. Warp speed is about supply of vaccines. Clueless is clueless.

you are wrong as usual troll. Check Wikipedia, warp speed was to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacture and distribution. So, again, you try to use only the part that makes your argument. Half Facts NCHawk5. lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Guilty. Currently employed.

Anyway, I don’t see the error in my reasoning. It’s a two dose vaccine. The 22 is the doses count and the 3 is the fully vaccinated count.
I see your angle and that makes more sense, but that’s not what @FAUlty Gator wrote, and as I wrote in my post, words do matter.

Now continue the discussion if you must, just know the reason most folks kept bringing up the inauguration claims was just for the comedy of it. By the way, you shouldn’t minimize mathematics majors. I knew a few at Iowa, two of them are respected physicians and the other is a retired entrepreneur.

cn0ne1zgIl1T.gif

you are wrong as usual troll.
No, I’m not wrong, as usual. Team Blue is just as delusional as the Trumper crowd. Warp Speed was about ensuring mass production of vaccines so they’d be ready to distribute quickly after trials.

I see your angle and that makes more sense, but that’s not what @FAUlty Gator wrote, and as I wrote in my post, words do matter.

Now continue the discussion if you must, just know the reason most folks kept bringing up the inauguration claims was just for the comedy of it. By the way, you shouldn’t minimize mathematics majors. I knew a few at Iowa, two of them are respected physicians and the other is a retired entrepreneur.

cn0ne1zgIl1T.gif
It was a joke bud, take it easy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT