ADVERTISEMENT

Two Americans kidnapped in Mexico are dead, officials say

We need a real life 80's action movie. Some Chuck Norris type dude down there offing all those cartel members. Good riddance

I’ve been all for going to war with the cartel since they are a WAYYYY bigger threat to us than any other group in the world. I just don’t understand why we just don’t do a joint operation with mexico and Central America on taking these goons out.

Just Imagine if we spent half the money we spent in the Middle East on taking out the cartels and economically helping our neighbor to the south?

My guess: Mexican government is in bed with the cartel. No way they choose to go to war with their drug daddies

Should be a law that companies can’t charge more in one country vs another for drugs.

Or is this more about foreign pharmacy’s not giving a rip about patents ?

My guess: Mexican government is in bed with the cartel. No way they choose to go to war with their drug daddies
Well screw the government then. The Fetynal shit is out of control and clearly a danger to our society.

Well screw the government then. The Fetynal shit is out of control and clearly a danger to our society.

I just wonder what would be easier: direct American military involvement to snuff out cartels or to Legalize drugs in the US?

Headed to Cabo for the 5th time on Friday. I've been to all of the resort areas in the country to the south and it's my favorite.

It's well known in tourist cities not to Eff with Americans. The people in those towns know we support those areas so they are as friendly as can be, you notice the big drop off in kindness once you step foot off the plane in O'Hare.

I do like that Fox News has scared the shit out of red hats from México; I can escape you folks for a week and spend time with a bunch of Canucks, eh.

Should be a law that companies can’t charge more in one country vs another for drugs. Or is this more about foreign pharmacy’s not giving a rip about patents ?

Neither,.. primary reason for the trip was supposedly cosmetic surgery..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT