ADVERTISEMENT

Two kids were found wandering a beach after their parents passed out surrounded by alcohol

Minus the alcohol part, my parents did that every Sunday when I was a kid. They crashed out on the beach and we went where ever we wanted.

This was a private beach club with lifeguards on the beach and the pool, but still.

Minus the alcohol part, my parents did that every Sunday when I was a kid. They crashed out on the beach and we went where ever we wanted.

This was a private beach club with lifeguards on the beach and the pool, but still.
Are you somehow justifying these neglectful parents actions or what?

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

This explains a lot about you and the imaginary world you constructed for yourself with your neglectful parents leaving you emotionally stunted.
No offense.

Man - her poor grandpa, who is a great grandpa has to deal with this. Those poor kids.

Those kids will be in social services for some time. Poor Grandpa is making a wasted trip.
I'm guessing there were further conversations with the grandpa after the video and the actual father was reached out to to come get his kids.

He is a great grandpa to those kids, that's a fact. Her grandpa is her kids great grandpa.
If you know them personally then I will defer to your knowledge.
My point was that POS Mom was raised by someone....... the kids Grandpa, which would be her Dad. You can't always hold the parent accountable for the sins of the child but there is some correlation on how they are raised.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT