ADVERTISEMENT

U of I President Barbara Wilson

I’ll take your bet Steamer. Over the next two seasons (2024 and 2025) Iowa’s FB record won’t be as good as the .750 win percent (6-2) when Wilson did the deed.
I said offense. I didn’t say record. So yes, I will bet you we don’t have the worst offense in division one college football next season. What are we looking at?

I said offense. I didn’t say record. So yes, I will bet you we don’t have the worst offense in division one college football next season. What are we looking at?
I'll bet you that removing BF leads to a weaker "Iowa FB program" and the terms have been stated. Take it or leave it. I mean you have all the answers, should be easy for you to accept.

I'll bet you that removing BF leads to a weaker "Iowa FB program" and the terms have been stated. Take it or leave it. I mean you have all the answers, should be easy for you to accept.
Well yea, Iowa is of course going to be below .750 the next two years, unless Kirk fixes the offense. It’s called the “Big Ten West is No Longer.” That’s like saying I’ll bet you Iowa beats Western Michigan but loses at Penn State. Of course it was going to happen.

Well yea, Iowa is of course going to be below .750 the next two years, unless Kirk fixes the offense. It’s called the “Big Ten West is No Longer.” That’s like saying I’ll bet you Iowa beats Western Michigan but loses at Penn State. Of course it was going to happen.
I take that as you're not willing to take my bet. Fine.

Happy Lovie Smith GIF by Fighting Illini Athletics

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT