ADVERTISEMENT

U17 Worlds

IAChief32

HB Heisman
Apr 21, 2017
The guys freestyle today and so far, the U.S. has 4/5 in the semis (Aslikyan, Dillard, Sherlock and Mocco). At 130, Mocco looks much smaller than his opponents but his technique is just killer. Askew lost in the quarters and needs to get pulled back in.

Jordyn Raney injured at U17s. Was carried off the mat by his opponent after being pinned while injured. His coach then carried him out of the arena. I can't tell if a knee or ankle from the still shot.

GVwOz7_XMAAK2hJ

As a NYer, I am proud of Elijah D for shaking off the R16 loss and working back for bronze!!

But all things considered; I am left with the opinion that there is little doubt a healthy Ross would have stream rolled his way to gold!

Diakomihalis gave Petriashvili all he could handle; whereas the head-to-head at the U.S. Open between Ross/Elijah was a rather one-sided two-match sweep!

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is our first u17 team title.

Hope we're still after Mocco, just in case Ross picks football somewhere else.

Reactions: el dub
The FVCK would I do that for?

I want Iowa to win. Period.
Just like you wrestled for Iowa even though you’ve never wrestled? There’s no reason to be so sensitive and start throwing around profanities. It’s already well documented you aren’t an Iowa fan, are a liar, and only know 30% of what’s going on.

Reactions: acuhawk
Just like you wrestled for Iowa even though you’ve never wrestled? There’s no reason to be so sensitive and start throwing around profanities. It’s already well documented you aren’t an Iowa fan, are a liar, and only know 30% of what’s going on.

83%

Weak attempt at a joke to play it off. No refutation. Everybody knows what a clown you are. Your existence on this board is pathetic.

So in your mind, i have the ability to direct Ross to play football for a program other than Iowa?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT