ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Epstein’s notorious Lolita Express…

donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein.gif

This guy did the heavy lifting and not only does it look like Trump may have bought it, but he is using it as back up on campaign for smaller airports!!!?? If true, this is for sure a simulation and not real life.

He needs it because he owes money to all the airports where his big plane can lend. And the memories obv.

Again, I say this can't be real. And am proven wrong when it comes to Trump again and again.
Trump was listed (as "John Doe 174") in Eptein's flight logs as having flown 69 times on that plane. No joke, Trump stopped flying the Epstein Sexpress at flight #69.

No wonder he has such good memories.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I mean, can you just imagine for a second if Bill Clinton bought and was flying around in the Lolita Express what the meltdown would be by the fourth estate and far right?
Not that it means much, but I believe one of Trump's biggest donors is the one that bought it. And Trump has been using it this last weekend.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I saw something about that. I don't think Trump actually owns it.

It's always worth reminding the MAGAts who are peeping into this thread and not posting that Trump has promised to open the federal files on all kinds of scandals and conspiracy theories if he's elected again, but not the Epstein case. And, he has wished Ghislaine Maxwell all the best. Odd that you'd wish a child predator well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT