ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer knew of domestic abuse in 2015

Jim Tressel was dismissed from tOSU for letting players trade memorabilia for tattoos and other benefits. This is a lot more serious.

No. NCAA violations for playing ineligible players. NCAA banned him for 5 years with a show-cause.

Still not as bad as what Urban allegedly covered up.

I think there is more to it than just Bourban covering for the Bruiser...
I think the Bruiser has the goods on Bourban.

why would Bourban cover for this guy?... he is that good of a Wide Receiver Coach that Bourban would go to great lengths to cover for him?

or is it like I said.... he's got the goods on Bourban... and this story has only just begun.

No. NCAA violations for playing ineligible players. NCAA banned him for 5 years with a show-cause.

Still not as bad as what Urban allegedly covered up.

And not even close to as bad as the disgusting acts of MSU vaginal exam doc.

why would Bourban cover for this guy?... he is that good of a Wide Receiver Coach that Bourban would go to great lengths to cover for him?

or is it like I said.... he's got the goods on Bourban... and this story has only just begun.
Is it possible? Of course it is. But more likely it’s that Urban wanted to protect his job, the football program, and his reputation. He fired the guy less than an hour after what he’s known for three years became public knowledge. Sure looks like CYA to me.

Because there’s a long relationship there including Earle Bruce being his family and going back to the days at Bowling Green.

aaron_hernandez_photo_jonathan_wiggs_the_boston_globe_via_getty_images_180138039_profile.jpg

Meyer is as good as gone. Administrative Leave = Our lawyers are figuring out how to terminate you without owing you any money.
Or it means our lawyers are figuring out how we let you get away with it. They could be busy crafting a narrative that shifts the blame to some behind the scenes administrator (aka fall guy) and Meyer walks away unscathed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT