ADVERTISEMENT

***US Soccer***

We're gonna miss out again aren't we........

I don't think so but I can't guarantee anything.

Everyone is playing up the game against Mexico because it's a rivalry but really the important games are thes games against Panama and Costa Rica. They are the chief concern to break into the top 3 and knock either the US or Mexico out of it. Beating them and denying them the points they need to advance would be huge.

The good news is that both not only have to play us during this break but they also have to play Canada who hasn't been beaten. Honestly 2 points with a draw against Panama and a draw against Costa Rica probably does the trick if Canada also holds them to draws or losses.

Last edited:
Cedar Rapids watch party at the new Scores on 33rd...

Highly recommend watch the game on Univision. The outside shots and interviews are great. Huge game in Mexico
I sometimes do this too. I watched almost all soccer from 2002-2009 on Univision because the picture and production was so much better. Only since the 2010 World Cup have ESPN and FOX begun to close that gap.

The stadium is basically empty. Did they finally find a way to not allow the people who keep yelling homophobic chants and throwing shit on the field from coming to the game?

Highly recommend watch the game on Univision. The outside shots and interviews are great. Huge game in Mexico

At least switch it over for halftime, you really won't care what's coming out of the host's mouth or whether you can understand her

What channel is this on for everyone else, mine is on like Univision and my Spanish isn’t that good. Ps. I’m in Odessa, TX

US playing heavy legged. Can’t believe the altitude is affecting them already

Pulisic has had a rough start. Couple of tough touches.

Not a good yellow there on Miles Robinson.
Same with Acosta. Pretty much everyone. It's going to be very apparent how important McKinnie is to this team, I think.

It's still early though, hopefully they start to pick it up here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT