ADVERTISEMENT

***US Soccer***

Meh Costa Rica collecting a win over Canada hurts.

However 3 total points from this window should almost guarantee qualification. A W over Panama should mean we can go to Costa Rica with no pressure.

Meh Costa Rica collecting a win over Canada hurts.

However 3 total points from this window should almost guarantee qualification. A W over Panama should mean we can go to Costa Rica with no pressure.

We better, because the track record in CR sucks.

Should have gotten 3, but 1 works. Pulisic needs to finish, but Pefok!!! That was terrible. At first, I couldn't believe Reyna didn't take a shot and then whatever that was Pefok did was brutal. It's almost like he tried to one-time it back to Gio at the post or something. Had that been Zardes or Arriola people would be all over that terrible wide-open miss.

Should have gotten 3, but 1 works. Pulisic needs to finish, but Pefok!!! That was terrible. At first, I couldn't believe Reyna didn't take a shot and then whatever that was Pefok did was brutal. It's almost like he tried to one-time it back to Gio at the post or something. Had that been Zardes or Arriola people would be all over that terrible wide-open miss.
I'll give you one guess as to the American soccer fans problem with those two players, as opposed to Pefok. Hint: Think three letters.

I'll give you one guess as to the American soccer fans problem with those two players, as opposed to Pefok. Hint: Think three letters.
Oh, I agree the MLS stigma is real, but that was brutal by Pefok. Wide-open goal with keeper essentially out of the play and he whiffs. I am not even sure what to call his attempt. That said, Gio looked pissed at the effort too, but he had an opportunity and opted to pass. I bet next time he takes the shot after seeing that. haha

Oh, I agree the MLS stigma is real, but that was brutal by Pefok. Wide-open goal with keeper essentially out of the play and he whiffs. I am not even sure what to call his attempt. That said, Gio looked pissed at the effort too, but he had an opportunity and opted to pass. I bet next time he takes the shot after seeing that. haha

Pulisic did that last year.

Check out the highlight starting at 28 seconds verses the highlight starting at 1:13.

In the first one Pulisic receiving a pass from Mason Mount heading it to Timo for a sitter which he misses. Then the second time Pulisic has the ball see's Timo making a run and decides . . . Nah I'm gonna do this one myself.

I totally agree on Gio but I think he made the right play. Ochoa was completely out of position to make a save and pefok could have rolled it in.

Really cool piece on the first USMNT goal in Azteca, scored by former NASL player Willy Roy, who’d later coach the Chicago Sting to two Soccer Bowl titles in the ‘80s. The Yanks have come a long way...

Big day for the Yanks. Unfortunately my daughter has a soccer game at the same exact time tonight. Not sure why my daughter’s team is playing so late on a Sunday.

Not sure if I’m going to just send my wife to watch her game or if I will go and just watch the game afterwards without looking at my phone

Big day for the Yanks. Unfortunately my daughter has a soccer game at the same exact time tonight. Not sure why my daughter’s team is playing so late on a Sunday.

Not sure if I’m going to just send my wife to watch her game or if I will go and just watch the game afterwards without looking at my phone

-500 points for your daughter's club for not recognizing the importance of this game and not allowing kids to watch.

Big day today. Cannot leave it to the last game again...

Reactions: Dorrman
I'm kinda in the same boat. Daughter has two games in Bettendorf mean I won't be back home till 730 or so.

I'll be taping and watching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT