ADVERTISEMENT

Use those pronouns or else... The right wouldn't have to fight against this nonsense if it didn't exist.

KFsdisciple

HR Legend
Jul 3, 2003
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has implemented a new gender pronoun policy, requiring employees to use preferred pronouns or face firing.

The move has been criticized by a former HHS official, Roger Severino, who argues that it violates employee rights and forces individuals to speak falsehoods.

“HHS and the federal government is requiring its employees to speak falsehoods,” Severino stated. (Trending: Donald Trump Loses His Cool At High-Stakes $250 Million Trial)

The Harvard graduate posted that HHS “imposed a transgender pronoun mandate on its employees who will now be forced to deny biological realities with their own words or face firing.”

He pressed that the First Amendment serves as protection to staff from being forced to do so, as the move requires many employees to reject their own faith for the sake of embracing the State’s ideology.

“These policies would require all of those things,” said Severino.

The policy, supported by White House executive orders, aims to combat gender discrimination and protect gender identity rights.

“All employees should be addressed [by] the names and pronouns they use to describe themselves,” an HHS email read. (Trending: Federal Court Rules Against Gun Owners)

“All applicants and employees should be addressed by the names and pronouns they use to describe themselves. Using correct names and pronouns helps foster workplaces free of discrimination and harassment,” a statement by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management reads.

“This practice also creates an inclusive work environment where all applicants and employees are treated with dignity. The isolated and inadvertent use of an incorrect name or pronoun will generally not constitute unlawful harassment, but, as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has explained, continued intentional use of an incorrect name or pronoun (or both) could, in certain circumstances, contribute to an unlawful hostile work environment,” it continue

Welcome back, everyone. President Biden is signing an executive order
AAKuoR7.img
WLNS Lansing
Biden signs AI executive order

Severino asserts that the policy infringes on free speech and religious beliefs and could lead to a hostile work environment.

The policy also allows individuals to use facilities based on their gender identity, raising concerns about privacy and civil rights.

“Men who identify as female have the right to get naked in front of female colleagues in the locker room,” Severino pressed.

“It used to be that if you allowed a man to get naked in front of a woman in the workplace that is instantly a violation of civil rights law,” he went on.

“That’s the quintessential hostile work environment, subjecting women to that. Now, the policy says to the women who may be uncomfortable with that situation, they’re the ones who have to leave.”

“Governments cannot compel speech and certainly cannot compel false speech,” he added, referring to West Virginia vs. Barnette.

“We protect the right of political dissent and here it’s a pledge of allegiance to the Rainbow flag that’s been essentially required.”

“They are faced with a horrible dilemma,” Severino said of employees with conflicting faith. “Do they hope that they can fly under the radar and try to avoid the issue and keep a low profile and perhaps hide their faith so they can keep their job, or do they stand up and say this policy is wrong and fight for their rights? And then see a gigantic target on their back after that.”

Severino highlights the potential negative impact on morale and production among government employees.

Only because we have no concept of what our priorities are.

3% of the worlds population has 90% of the focus.

True, our government is to focused on pushing this garbage.

Gotta love Serevinos bullshit over the top comments here. And how is it controversial to be required to call people by their desired names? One of my coworkers absolutely despises her birth name, so asks to be called by her nickname. She's not trans. She's a straight white cis woman. She just has serious hatred for her birth name. Her coworkers should absolutely respect her wishes to be called by her preferred name. I know another guy who was abused by his dad so uses his mother's last name. Should his co-workers still be able to use his dad's last name even knowing his backstory? Of course not.

Gotta love Serevinos bullshit over the top comments here. And how is it controversial to be required to call people by their desired names? One of my coworkers absolutely despises her birth name, so asks to be called by her nickname. She's not trans. She's a straight white cis woman. She just has serious hatred for her birth name. Her coworkers should absolutely respect her wishes to be called by her preferred name. I know another guy who was abused by his dad so uses his mother's last name. Should his co-workers still be able to use his dad's last name even knowing his backstory? Of course not.
I absolutely think people should use someone’s preferred name/pronouns. I do.

I absolutely think a government agency shouldn’t be enforcing it.

Last edited:
Yes, this is what's wrong with this country. Not like all the violence and inequality. It's pronouns that's going to destroy us. Shame on whoever invented blood pressure medication. We'd be so much better off as a country if all the people who get mad at the TV for minorities being in commercials dropped dead watching the Super Bowl in their 40s

Name not the same as pronoun.

What a freaking drama queen.

“They are faced with a horrible dilemma,” Severino said of employees with conflicting faith. “Do they hope that they can fly under the radar and try to avoid the issue and keep a low profile and perhaps hide their faith so they can keep their job, or do they stand up and say this policy is wrong and fight for their rights? And then see a gigantic target on their back after that.”

I do my best, but every now and again...

Me, "Ma'am, could I get some more lemons?"
Them, "I prefer they/them."
Me, "Awkward pause. Ok...can I still get some lemons?"
“Well I wish there was more than one of you as you state because maybe the other one of you would be getting me some more Gotdamn lemons!”

Because referring to a biological male as he or him is the same thing as calling a gay guy “Fairy Sue”?
I was raised to address everyone (from a CEO to a drive thru attendant as sir/ma'am) and that was reinforced throughout my military career--with the exception being that crusty old Chief who'd say, "Don't call me sir! I work for a living."

So 50 years of "Yes, sir and No ma'am" is not an easy habit to break. We're now living in a world where the SNL Pat Skit has become reality, so all I ask is for people to not get all butt hurt when I don't pull this off with perfection. I'll do my darn best.

I was raised to address everyone (from a CEO to a drive thru attendant as sir/ma'am) and that was reinforced throughout my military career--with the exception being that crusty old Chief who'd say, "Don't call me sir! I work for a living."

So 50 years of "Yes, sir and No ma'am" is not an easy habit to break. We're now living in a world where the SNL Pat Skit has become reality, so all I ask is for people to not get all butt hurt when I don't pull this off with perfection. I'll do my darn best.
You call people at work sir and ma’am?

Can I say my pronoun is yahoo.com ? And force people to say that stupid shit or they are fired?

Or is there a committee of people sucking down 6 figured incomes and a pension that compile a “list” of the good ones?

But yes, the government doesn’t collect enough taxes. If they did, we could have more stupid shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT