ADVERTISEMENT

Use those pronouns or else... The right wouldn't have to fight against this nonsense if it didn't exist.

Dodged as predicted
I’ll ask again, I believ for the third or fourth time now…

Do you want to not dodge discussion about the role of hormones in gender identity development during gestation?

Because your buddy does not — going on years, now.

Appears you’re following his lead. Weird follow.

• Haha
Reactions: Scruddy
I’ll ask again, I believ for the third or fourth time now…

Do you want to not dodge discussion about the role of hormones in gender identity development during gestation?

Because your buddy does not — going on years, now.

Appears you’re following his lead. Weird follow.
You know what else sticks in my craw?

Ouijaboardphobia.

It's an "other way of knowing" and I'm sick of it being looked at as not a legitimate portal into the nether-realm.

A woman? They typically are better advocates yes
Did you just assume they/thems gender?? 😮😮
youre fired donald trump GIF

Because a woman that decides they want to be a man doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever. And if my accepting them gives them peace, then that's even better.

Because I can choose to accept someone's lifestyle even though it's different than mine.

Because I'm not a small minded piece of shit.

Whoa now, you state being trans is a lifestyle. Oh no it isn’t you intolerant transphobe! They just had the wrong gender assigned at birth. Turns out a guy with guy genes, a penis, and testes was really a woman the whole time. Silly doctor!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sett1997
Man you guys are terrified aren't you. Mask it as anger.
Absolutely terrified of leftist ideas like "gender identity development during gestation" 🤣 how many developing trans babies has the left murdered with abortions? The real genocide revealed..

Whoa now, you state being trans is a lifestyle. Oh no it isn’t you intolerant transphobe! They just had the wrong gender assigned at birth. Turns out a guy with guy genes, a penis, and testes was really a woman the whole time. Silly doctor!
When you're down to arguing semantics, you've already lost the argument. Go crawl back under your rock.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT