ADVERTISEMENT

Vance: The Democrats are mean bullies!

Now This News Fire GIF

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Vance told us everything about himself with the answer to critics about his wife and kids not being White. Anything other than **** off to those racist assholes was the wrong answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: nelly02
Once Project 2025 blew up, the Rs don’t have much left other than name-calling and being the victim. Trump’s in the basement wearing his Depends, watching Newsmax and in a state of shock because he knows a Black woman is going to kick his ass.

Last edited:
Holy fvck...that is absolutely deranged.
I almost expect Donald Trump’s next tweet to say “the earth is flat”, or something to that extent. He’s a conspiracy theorist to the nth degree.

But man is he obsessed with crowd size. Not what he can do for the middle class, but crowd size. No wonder he is sinking further in the polls every day.

I almost expect Donald Trump’s next tweet to say “the earth is flat”, or something to that extent. He’s a conspiracy theorist to the nth degree.

But man is he obsessed with crowd size. Not what he can do for the middle class, but crowd size. No wonder he is sinking further in the polls every day.
Trump's post needs to be the lead story on every network. Biden got dragged through the mud after his admittedly bad debate performance and not one thing he said was this insane.

Reactions: VodkaSam

Good chance going forward that the Trump campaign will schedule smaller venues to have less empty seats.
Then, they can tout that people were turned away at the door.

Of course, that's assuming these smaller venues get paid IN ADVANCE and not get stiffed like so many have been.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Good chance going forward that the Trump campaign will schedule smaller venues to have less empty seats.
Then, they can tout that people were turned away at the door.

Of course, that's assuming these smaller venues get paid IN ADVANCE and not get stiffed like so many have been.
It'll be funny to see these smaller venues with empty seats.

If the Dems keep this up, they might get him to a heart attack with some timely crowd size jabs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT