ADVERTISEMENT

Vikings fans get your tissues

This is not a Zim problem.
You realize almost all coaches to win a super bowl do it in the first few years with a team. Rarely does a coach win a super bowl after year 5.

There is no 6-10 year plan in nfl.

Message gets old after a while.

If Zimmer is a defensive guru he should be able to do more with less. The OL is shit in part because of all he high picks used for defense.

You realize almost all coaches to win a super bowl do it in the first few years with a team. Rarely does a coach win a super bowl after year 5.

There is no 6-10 year plan in nfl.

Message gets old after a while.

If Zimmer is a defensive guru he should be able to do more with less. The OL is shit in part because of all he high picks used for defense.

That's a Spielman problem. But regardless, we don't have the OL to compete for a SB win. Which is embarrassing at this point, considering our unbelievable talent at pretty much every other position.

Possibly. Bears could be resting starters by then. We have san fran and double dork rodgers before that so 2 easy dubs in the weeks leading up to that game.
Ha....yeah.....your starters are resting.

That is what we'll go with for now. :cool:

But I won't tell you what happens.....

Possibly. Bears could be resting starters by then. We have san fran and double dork rodgers before that so 2 easy dubs in the weeks leading up to that game.
Ha....yeah.....your starters are resting.

That is what we'll go with for now. :cool:

But I won't tell you what happens.....

You people said you'd beat the Bears tonight so what do you know? The narrative went from the Bears suck, to they won't make the playoffs, to they won't win the division, to they won't beat the vikings, to they won't beat the vikings next time. I mean seriously. C'mon man.

You people said you'd beat the Bears tonight so what do you know? The narrative went from the Bears suck, to they won't make the playoffs, to they won't win the division, to they won't beat the vikings, to they won't beat the vikings next time. I mean seriously. C'mon man.
Yeah well "you people" is not me.........

You'll see, though. :cool:

God I love seeing the tide turn and the butthurt come out. The fact it has happened so quickly in to the Nagy era is wonderful.

I love it. So many people on here were giving me the business on opening night when I was having fun with "Packers tears". Now I don't hear a thing. Well, besides excuses and how their team needs to fire their coach. Tehehehehehe!

First place Bears!
Da Bears!

f7fbe8d7943bc0486e16d697f79e839a--vikings.jpg

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
God I love seeing the tide turn and the butthurt come out. The fact it has happened so quickly in to the Nagy era is wonderful.

There’s no butthurt for most if Bears fans are just enjoying the ride. A few on here are getting cocky like the bears haven’t sucked for 10+ years. As a Vikings fan I respect what the direction the bears are going. Mack was a huge get for their defense. We’ll see how it all plays out.

IF the Bears beat the Lions, the Vikings-Pack is an elimination game. If the Lions pull it out, there's a window there, but otherwise you're asking an NFL team to run the table with 6 straight wins and neither of these teams appear to be run-the-table quality.

Four minutes left in the game and the Vikings are driving for the win...Lose by three touchdowns. FML.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT