ADVERTISEMENT

Vince McMahon accused of sexually assaulting ex-employee

Vince-McMahon-Stacys-Legs-411mania.jpg

Would anyone be surprised if the allegations are true? Anyone?
High School GIF
I think you are being hard on someone you don't personally know or have worked for. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Lets look at the facts. 99% of his women talent were smoking hot. One of his storylines was banging Trish Stratus in front of his comatose wife. He also really wanted an incest storyline with his two kids but it got turned down by the creative team. Bra and Panties matches were a staple of my childhood. Wait where am I going with this?

You did everything but say it directly.

You are disgusting.

POS
Thanks. I'm just saying I've had friends that have had this done to them. Then with the investigation it turned out to be made up. I'm all for stopping sexual harassment. But when someone gets fired or is let go and then that's when the claims start. It just throws a caution flag until it's fully investigated. This instant he's guilty crap is stupid. How about we don't rush to judgement and let things unravel first. Johnny Depp/Amber Heard comes to mind.

The most surprising thing is that no men are making this accusation.

Rumors about Vince playing Grab-Ass with the undercards have been percolating for decades.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
This is a first. Ex employee accusing a rich former boss of sexual assault and suing for money. Who'd think that would ever happen. His word against hers. Must be fact he did it. No way a broke ex employee would ever sue for money.
He paid off a rape accuser. Paid 7.5 million for essentially firing a talent because she would no longer sleep with him. Lots of smoke here.

Last edited:
The most surprising thing about all this is that it took so long for someone to actually file a lawsuit against him.
Powerful guy. A combo of not wanting your career to be destroyed or wind up dead. It’s a business that was based on secrecy. Al Snow when he broke in during the 80’s said it was easier to join the mafia . Than become a legit professional wrestler.

From the WSJ story the reason the accuser is asking to be let out of the NDA signed in 2022 for 3 million. Vince stopped paying her after the first million payment.

Interesting that Lesnar is mentioned in the article.

If I was him, I'd sleep with one eye open.

Powerful guy. A combo of not wanting your career to be destroyed or wind up dead. It’s a business that was based on secrecy. Al Snow when he broke in during the 80’s said it was easier to join the mafia . Than become a legit professional wrestler.

Atta boy, Al. :)

e2aad00e811c9db73421016b5eb8ce19.gif

Vince is worth nearly 3 billion. I'm sure that much money can make a lot of problems go away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT