ADVERTISEMENT

Vince McMahon accused of sexually assaulting ex-employee

Bam Bam Bigelow would make an excellent dildo name.

wrestlemania x-seven wrestling GIF by WWE

Oh he definitely did all of that shit.
I don’t doubt one second he did.

The trial would be interesting if it made it that far. This wasn’t a one off deal with her, she was obviously complicit in some capacity IMO. Maybe the Cleveland Steamer put her over the top. The only reason she came forward was because her hush money wasn’t getting paid.

Reactions: McLovin32
I don’t doubt one second he did.

The trial would be interesting if it made it that far. This wasn’t a one off deal with her, she was obviously complicit in some capacity IMO. Maybe the Cleveland Steamer put her over the top. The only reason she came forward was because her hush money wasn’t getting paid.
Yup. I can't imagine wtf ol Vince was thinking when he decided to stop paying her. Someone with that much dirt on you, and you having as much money as that, and then just deciding "Eh, that's enough. Not paying you the rest" is wild to me.

Yup. I can't imagine wtf ol Vince was thinking when he decided to stop paying her. Someone with that much dirt on you, and you having as much money as that, and then just deciding "Eh, that's enough. Not paying you the rest" is wild to me.
He assumed she was the source of leaking it back in 22. Vince figured legally he didn’t owe her shit. Vince is impulsive and vindictive. In a lot of ways I assume he felt he still owns her. And the threat of destroying her with his attorneys was enough.

Coming back to the whole shitting on someone’s head thing.

What’s the other guy thinking at that point?

*Oh just sitting here getting some dome and ope! There’s Vince’s 75 year old asshole letting go on this chick*

At that point, does he just keep going and go for the finish line while certainly inhaling the fumes or does he go with the ol’ “bout time for me to be hitting the old dusty trail” and head for the exit?

Discovery and depositions would be fascinating

Coming back to the whole shitting on someone’s head thing.

What’s the other guy thinking at that point?

*Oh just sitting here getting some dome and ope! There’s Vince’s 75 year old asshole letting go on this chick*

At that point, does he just keep going and go for the finish line while certainly inhaling the fumes or does he go with the ol’ “bout time for me to be hitting the old dusty trail” and head for the exit?

Discovery and depositions would be fascinating
It’s a 7 figure job. Johnny Ace probably figured it was part of the job.

If the accusations are true, and it sounds like she has an extensive paper and electronic doc trail, he pimped her out to keep people happy or convince them to do something he wanted. He's pure human garbage. Hang him in public if found guilty.
Yup.

Regardless of how willing to go along with much of the stuff this woman was, it's still disgusting and should be the end of Vince McMahon.

He resigned from WWE officially today, though he did put out the typical "he-said she-said denial" press release as well.

I think the other story to keep track of his how many others this thing is gonna bring down.

John Laurinaitis was implicated by name and Brock Lesnar was implied to be one of the talents alleged to be involved with engaging in sex acts with this woman, when Vince was essentially pimping her out to wrestlers and employees to keep them happy and convince them to stay.

Lesnar is presumed to be the person referred to as former UFC champion in the documents.

During the 80s and 90s. He didn’t have those kind of resources. Knowing the wrestling business history. I’m sure other methods were used in the past.
Vince also didn't have as much control over the industry back in the 80s. The territories were still prevalent in those time periods, but the WWF was beginning to blow up.

Wrestlers still had a lot of power in terms of booking, and to be honest, the lockerrooms were probably (not probably....definitely) even more out of control back then.

Vince would've been more of a turn a blind eye kind of an owner back then, and didn't start getting power-hungry and controlling until the dawn of the Attitude Era.

I think you are being hard on someone you don't personally know or have worked for. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Lets look at the facts. 99% of his women talent were smoking hot. One of his storylines was banging Trish Stratus in front of his comatose wife. He also really wanted an incest storyline with his two kids but it got turned down by the creative team. Bra and Panties matches were a staple of my childhood. Wait where am I going with this?
To the bathroom?

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Based on thread, do not want to read details
After reading some of the text messages. That’s enough for me to say that everyone close to Vince still in the company or was on the board who oversaw the investigation of the NDAs needs to go. That includes Paul Levisque , Bruce Pritchard, etc etc.
The text messages are enough to say a house cleaning at the top needs to happen. Watching Paul squirm at the press conference and introduce the Royal Rumble was too cringy for me. There are plenty of people who are smart to the business who can run the show. It’s a big ship and no one is irreplaceable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT