ADVERTISEMENT

Vince McMahon accused of sexually assaulting ex-employee

After reading some of the text messages. That’s enough for me to say that everyone close to Vince still in the company or was on the board who oversaw the investigation of the NDAs needs to go. That includes Paul Levisque , Bruce Pritchard, etc etc.
The text messages are enough to say a house cleaning at the top needs to happen. Watching Paul squirm at the press conference and introduce the Royal Rumble was too cringy for me. There are plenty of people who are smart to the business who can run the show. It’s a big ship and no one is irreplaceable.
Ya his lawyers told him not to say shit.

Ya his lawyers told him not to say shit.
The fact Vince was allowed to force his way back in without mass resignation by the board says everything. Stephanie McMahon is obviously the one with any moral conscience. Shane hasn’t been involved with the business side in a decade. So who knows on him.
This is a giant **** up and everyone at the top needs to be held accountable. My fear is the WWE and TKO will just write some big checks and a lot of the holdovers will remain in place.

Hopefully this shut down the entire pro wrestling industry. It's been a cesspool of drugs, abusive behavior, untimely death, and frankly stupidity for decades so if it all went away tomorrow we'd be better off.

Stupid? Stupid??? You don't know shit 'bout wrasslin'.

81b275218471bf402b9a0d699536dad2.gif

8swJ.gif

6560555d0936f949bcee20ebac9488cf03c91ab6_00.gif

Hopefully this shut down the entire pro wrestling industry. It's been a cesspool of drugs, abusive behavior, untimely death, and frankly stupidity for decades so if it all went away tomorrow we'd be better off.
Naw, a lot of the entertainment industry has been that way forever as well. They both just need to do a better job of getting rid of the Cosby’s, Weinstein, Vince McMahon, etc etc. The writers from ALF were all blazed to the winds as well u know.

The saddest part is we know for a fact that Donald Trump has done as much or worse than what Vince McMahon is accused of doing and millions of people are going to vote for him as President..........

Meanwhile, you have Vince McMahon being painted as the current face of true evil (not to make light at all what he is accused of doing, and did if we're being honest).

A cushy economy isn't worth it. Stop it. Stop it now. You'll thank me later. ("Well wut bout Biden!?!? 😫") Then DON'T F***ING VOTE FOR HIM EITHER......IT'S NOT THAT F***ING HARD.

The voting American public claims to be adults........figure it the f*** out. :)

Reactions: NDallasRuss
I think he probably did it...but some of the 'reactions' I have seen online are a bit much. And scary. They are all commenting like he has already been convicted.

I realize I also went on a social media page and said I think he is guilty. I wish I had not done so.

Everybody deserves a chance to defend themselves in a court of law.

I'm talking about people like Eric Bischoff, Dutch Mantel. and other wrestling pod casters that reach millions of people.

I think he probably did it...but some of the 'reactions' I have seen online are a bit much. And scary. They are all commenting like he has already been convicted.

I realize I also went on a social media page and said I think he is guilty. I wish I had not done so.

Everybody deserves a chance to defend themselves in a court of law.

I'm talking about people like Eric Bischoff, Dutch Mantel. and other wrestling pod casters that reach millions of people.
Those guys are simply going where the money is. They all know Vince is a giant perverted POS. But always kissed his ass. So they could keep getting checks. Now Vince has negative value. Especially with Johnny Ace coming forward. I expect Johnny to flip on Vince. Kevin Nash’s podcast is the only one I’m interested in hearing from.

The saddest part is we know for a fact that Donald Trump has done as much or worse than what Vince McMahon is accused of doing and millions of people are going to vote for him as President..........

Meanwhile, you have Vince McMahon being painted as the current face of true evil (not to make light at all what he is accused of doing, and did if we're being honest).

A cushy economy isn't worth it. Stop it. Stop it now. You'll thank me later. ("Well wut bout Biden!?!? 😫") Then DON'T F***ING VOTE FOR HIM EITHER......IT'S NOT THAT F***ING HARD.

The voting American public claims to be adults........figure it the f*** out. :)
That's the saddest part? Not the part where this woman was forced into having sex with VM, as well as anyone he told her to? Plus taking a dump on her head? The saddest part is someone did something worse and people are voting for that guy? OK.

Appears NDAs never went to WWE legal department. Vince signed for himself and the WWE. So all of the NDAs could be void. He had his Shark attorney McDavit (sp). Do it all privately.

Rumors have been around for years that Vince ran things this way, and that wrestlers often got to where they were/are through sexual favors and demands by Vince. Not a single one of this surprises me.
Johnny Ace specifically told Francine if she wanted to be used in something other than a bikini contest . Go grab a low cut top. Oil up your cleavage and set them down on Vince’s desk. And say what can I do for u Vince.

Appears NDAs never went to WWE legal department. Vince signed for himself and the WWE. So all of the NDAs could be void. He had his Shark attorney McDavit (sp). Do it all privately.
The legal team at WWE would not likely be complicit. Vince going this route is not shocking at all.

Reactions: tumorboy
The legal team at WWE would not likely be complicit. Vince going this route is not shocking at all.
Legal team doesn’t want to go to jail or be a potential witness to felonies. Says a lot that the attorney who has been with Vince forever has retired.

Gotta enjoy those last few days of freedom.
Hope so. But hundreds of millions of dollars. Buys a lot of delay. My hope is Ace and a bunch others in the inner circle still feel young enough not to want to spend decades in prison.

Probably hoping for immunity from feds. May work but he's still gunna get hit felonies. Guess is that Ace is gunna snitch on everyone plus Vince. Pritcherd should be sweating.
Well he’s still in his 50’s. Probably hoping to get out in a few yrs vs decades.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT