ADVERTISEMENT

Violent Leftists Shoot Trump!

Common murder, of course. And I think Trump's would be assassin should probably go to jail. But I'd send fan letters for sure if he'd succeeded. I don't see how it's okay to have bumper stickers calling for su.mary execution of hypothetical pedophiles and I can't feel roughly the same about real life Donald
Pedophiles are a different class

• Love
Reactions: DrunkHonkey
Lol it would be such a sad day for the country if Trump got assassinated... NOT. It would be the funniest thing since Tropic Thunder.
Nah, the best thing would be if all the pedos, Commies and useless eaters just disappeared along with the entire Middle East. But I feel what you are saying

Reactions: Scruddy
Couldn’t have been a gun or his head wound would have been large and he wouldn’t stand up afterwards. Had to have been airsoft or paint gun? Just wild this happened.

• Wow
Common murder, of course. And I think Trump's would be assassin should probably go to jail. But I'd send fan letters for sure if he'd succeeded. I don't see how it's okay to have bumper stickers calling for su.mary execution of hypothetical pedophiles and I can't feel roughly the same about real life Donald
Lol, get help.

Just saw another replay and the snaps heard do sound like an assault rifle, so who the hell knows. I can’t imagine whoever it was gets away with it.

• Haha
archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

Deplorable.

Reactions: Scruddy
Nah, the best thing would be if all the pedos, Commies and useless eaters just disappeared along with the entire Middle East. But I feel what you are saying

Useless eaters, commies, and browns. John Birch Society idiot thinks he's a good hard working man. Post some more bicep pics hoss

• Wow
Hmmmmm...shot with a pellet gun?

Conspiracy theories landing in 3...2...1
Look at the video, looks like a setup to me. No one else got shot. all the people just sat there and watched. trump went down and came up with blood on his hand and ear. Fake.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT