ADVERTISEMENT

Violent Leftists Shoot Trump!

Why should I give a shit if Trump were to be assassinated? What does he stand to be a martyr for?
Because this country doesn’t need this type of spark to set off the powder keg. Your take just proves how crazy people are right now. I know you’re not a shitty person, but your take was shitty.

I’m not a fan of Americans shooting at any political opponent, but that’s just me.

Because this country doesn’t need this type of spark to set the off powder keg. Your take just proves how crazy people are rigid now because of politics.

I’m not a fan of Americans shooting at any political opponent, but that’s just me.

I'm not a fan of it either but I'm not clutching my pearls if Trump gets what he deserves just to impress fans of The West Wing. Ive heard democracy is fine and Trump is no threat to it so surely it will be fine if he were assassinated right.

Nobody is asking you too. I think this is the perfect “if you don’t have anything good to say, just don’t say anything” scenario.

Wasn't long ago I'd have agreed with this but I have no more compassion or patience for the feelings of the "eff your feelings" crowd. I wouldn't pull the trigger but I'm not going to pretend Trump's done nothing to land us here where someone who would pull it is going to try. Don't feel bad if anything happens to him. It's his own fault

Trump was already ahead in virtually every poll. An attempted assassination that ends with a bloody Donald Trump fist pumping as he’s carried off stage = a LANDSLIDE. Say it with me libs, sing loud and sing proud! MAGA Trump 2024!!!!!!

!st shot of the next civil war. I bet that Democrats are trying to figure out how to keep any information on the shooter away from the public.

running-away-mascot.gif

Good lord a bunch of people should be banned as a result of this thread. Anyone celebrating an attempted assaisnation has gone WAY too far. I hope you didn’t realize the seriousness of what happened. Innocent people were killed and no one deserves an assassination, even scum like Trump. Let the voters and judicial system have their say.

Anyone equating this act with all Dems is also escalating the potential for violence. For the sake of our country can we please tone down the rhetoric and pray for each other.

I hope Trump ends up in prison, but would never wish violence upon the man or any of his supporters. This is horrible.

You sir, are a real pice of shit! No one running for president, nor president, deserves this.
How about no one period? But if somebody does, probably definitely heads of state of the most violent empires currently in existence should be near the top of the list right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT