ADVERTISEMENT

Violent Leftists Shoot Trump!

You're a piece of shit
I've been called worse by posters whose handles I recognize. Is yours a nod to legendary radio host Ron Bennington?

Here I'll do my penance:

What a sad day for the country that regularly has mass shootings and does nothing about it. Someone who is more important than all of those victims and all of us got nicked by a bullet likely intended to kill him. I wish we were more united by this like after 9/11 so we can go find a few hundred thousand people who had nothing to do with this to kill so we can feel safe again.

• Angry
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Phuque you, Ronnie. Get over it. Trump is still a piece of crap… a flesh wound doesn’t change a thing. A convicted felon… he can arrange for his own Purple Heart.
You'll be useful putting bullets into the heads of conservatives in reeducation camps. Take solace in you'll have a job waiting for you.

I've been called worse by posters whose handles I recognize. Is yours a nod to legendary radio host Ron Bennington?

Here I'll do my penance:

What a sad day for the country that regularly has mass shootings and does nothing about it. Someone who is more important than all of those victims and all of us got nicked by a bullet likely intended to kill him. I wish we were more united by this like after 9/11 so we can go find a few hundred thousand people who had nothing to do with this to kill so we can feel safe again.
This wasn't a mass shooting, it was an assassination attempt. Diversion is not your friend.

Phuque you, Ronnie. Get over it. Trump is still a piece of crap… a flesh wound doesn’t change a thing. A convicted felon… he can arrange for his own Purple Heart.

If only you cared on J6as much as you care today.

If only you cared on J6as much as you care today.
PHUCK YOU shitbrain. Show me ONE POST I have made that supports Jan 6th. DO IT!! You won't because there is none. It is clear which group is a threat to democracy and you are part of them!

PHUCK YOU shitbrain. Show me ONE POST I have made that supports Jan 6th. DO IT!! You won't because there is none. It is clear which group is a threat to democracy and you are part of them!
If you didn’t support J6 then you should understand that trumps rhetoric matters and he is to blame for the hatred within this country and even the hatred within the republican party. Anyone that tries to get his VP killed doesn’t get much sympathy from me.

• Haha
Reactions: BGHAWK and Ronnie_B
That’s cold….
;)
Good job.

Seriously, not a good thing for ‘Merica.

I would be more worried about how bad it was for America if I weren't already pessimistic about American politics given the issues we'll be facing the next several decades and beyond. This attempt on Trump is far from the first time this happened and one time when the President actually died, we had just finished a civil war and were still able to patch a country together. But I think the 60 years of relative liberal democracy we enjoyed since the end of Jim Crow can't persist without (seemingly) radical changes to domestic economic policies and a conscious aggressive drawback as a global military empire acting unilaterally to undermine peaceful nations who want (via democratic processes) to try things domestically that the leaders of our biggest multinationals don't like. Climate change is going to cause migrations we've never seen before and we're waiting for the market or Elon to do something when we could democratically decide to lead mankind in planning different ways to adapt peacefully but our civic religion is incompatible with the historically minor sacrifices it would require. So do I think Trump getting shot and being barely injured is a potential hinge point of history? It's too early to say but I'm betting not. He's already a martyr to his supporters and I don't see surviving an assassination attempt making him a martyr to the hordes of moderates who are on the fence about whether or not to shoot migrants. Die was cast before today and today changes nothing.

Again, Trump is fine, doesn't look like he got much more than a scratch. He'll make political hay out of this, and if Dems are sticking with Biden, then Trump has a great shot at winning his first popular vote along with the White House. Today will be mythologized as one catalyst for this in the minds of certain self-described patriots, but in my mind that's nonsense.

Biden has been unpopular for the vast majority of his presidency. Since the Afghan withdrawal for which I actually think he and Trump deserve to share positive credit (doing the right thing knowing it would hurt their popularity to be responsible for embarrassing Americans' imperial pride). A lot of coalitions of Biden voters would never vote for Trump but that is literally the only reason a lot of them have to vote for Biden which might not be good enough depending on their reasons for disliking Biden after almost four years of him in the Oval.

And all voters saw or heard about the debate performance. I personally don't watch or value debates, but we got one of the few things I agree you can actually get from paying attention to a debate: However you feel about him, Joe ain't all there anymore. Debates are a joke/game, but Biden apparently can't play anymore.

Being not unAmerican means you have to hold reverence for political office and believe the people in those positions have more valuable lives than even yourself and your loved ones. Anything less than respect for the office and fervent admiration of our political system is akin to being like French or something else just as bad or worse.

Because this country doesn’t need this type of spark to set off the powder keg. Your take just proves how crazy people are right now. I know you’re not a shitty person, but your take was shitty.

I’m not a fan of Americans shooting at any political opponent, but that’s just me.
Unfortunately, you are wasting your breath. You can’t use logic with an illogical individual.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT