ADVERTISEMENT

Vivek sues DOJ

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
This clown's a MAGA POS:

GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy has taken legal action against the Department of Justice (DOJ) and filed a new request for records pertaining to the indictment details of former President Donald Trump, The Hill reports.

Trump’s Third Indictment: The indictment, the third this year, accuses Trump of attempts to defraud the U.S. and other charges related to his efforts to stay in power after losing the 2020 reelection bid to President Biden. Ramaswamy, in his statement, reiterated his promise to pardon Trump if he wins the presidency.

"My aim in bringing this lawsuit is to finally deliver accountability and transparency: what did Biden and his cronies tell Garland and what did Garland and the deep-staters who put him in as Attorney General tell Jack Smith," Ramaswamy’s statement read.

This clown's a MAGA POS:

GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy has taken legal action against the Department of Justice (DOJ) and filed a new request for records pertaining to the indictment details of former President Donald Trump, The Hill reports.

Trump’s Third Indictment: The indictment, the third this year, accuses Trump of attempts to defraud the U.S. and other charges related to his efforts to stay in power after losing the 2020 reelection bid to President Biden. Ramaswamy, in his statement, reiterated his promise to pardon Trump if he wins the presidency.

"My aim in bringing this lawsuit is to finally deliver accountability and transparency: what did Biden and his cronies tell Garland and what did Garland and the deep-staters who put him in as Attorney General tell Jack Smith," Ramaswamy’s statement read.

They probably told each other something like "we should investigate Trump's attempts to overturn the 2020 election, that thing we all saw happen at least partially in the light of day that ended in a few people dead at what has basically been a formality for as long as we've had the electoral college"

Guy has the same chance as Herman Caine or Ben Carson. The base might flirt with him but they aren't going to put him in as the nominee.
That's ehy I think he is 2028. He will move himself into that high floor low ceiling spot Trump is in imo. He will lose some of them on pigment alone though.

Guy has the same chance as Herman Caine or Ben Carson. The base might flirt with him but they aren't going to put him in as the nominee.
Unfortunately I believe at some.point you are going to see the Republicans go the route of the dems and vote for a token person simply to overcome narratives.

I don't agree with this. Hiring should be blind for the best candidate.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
Who was that token person you speak of?

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Unfortunately I believe at some.point you are going to see the Republicans go the route of the dems and vote for a token person simply to overcome narratives.

I don't agree with this. Hiring should be blind for the best candidate.

So no more debates then? Get some nonpartisan commission together and have them send the campaigns a list of what questions then have the commission publish the answers without indicating who gave them and the publisher can decide who they want to vote for like that? That way we don't just end up with someone old people love watching on TV like some reality TV hack?

So no more debates then? Get some nonpartisan commission together and have them send the campaigns a list of what questions then have the commission publish the answers without indicating who have them and the publisher can decide who they want to vote for like that?
I think you are taking that off my word "blind". That's not what I meant by "blind" to make it more accurate think as if the debates should happen with everyone behind a curtain ( as an example). So they were evaluated off their words.

I think you are taking that off my word "blind". That's not what I meant by "blind" to make it more accurate think as if the debates should happen with everyone behind a curtain ( as an example). So they were evaluated off their words.
Why not in writing so you can't hear that it's an old white guy probably?

Reactions: tumorboy
For months and months: "The party is moving past Trump, the only people that talk about him still are the damn idiot libs"--Republicans

Meanwhile: Trump moves higher and higher and higher in the polls for the GOP

Yesterday: Republican presidential candidate blames DOJ/FBI for everything happening to Trump.

Today: Republican presidential candidate (different from yesterday) sues DOJ defending.....the one and only Donald Trump.

The GOP will never, ever get rid of Trump until he decides he wants to leave it. The GOP is Trump. Any Republican that thinks their party will "move on" from him is an idiot. Even the "popular" folks running for president now, bow to him. It's very funny to watch, actually because you know Trump is ****ing LOVING it.

i interpret tokenism to imply they were not qualified but selected based on other factors. i don’t think that is the case for either of these individuals.
You honestly think KJP is qualified? I strongly disagree. I actually think she was put on a stage long before she was ready, because she is a cute lesbian with dark pigment, and it negativily impacted her long term career in politics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT