ADVERTISEMENT

Vivek sues DOJ

You honestly think KJP is qualified? I strongly disagree. I actually think she was put on a stage long before she was ready, because she is a cute lesbian with dark pigment, and it negativily impacted her long term career in politics.

seems qualified to me.

Obama administration​

During the Barack Obama 2008 presidential campaign, Jean-Pierre was the campaign's southeast regional political director[17][8] and was the regional political director for the White House Office of Political Affairsduring the Obama administration's first term.[20][21][8][22]

In 2011, Jean-Pierre served as National Deputy Battleground States Director for President Obama's 2012 re-election campaign.[8][21][4] She led the delegate selection and ballot access process and managed the political engagement in key states,[17] providing resources to help states determine "the best way for them to get the word out for the campaign."[20]

Jean-Pierre served as the deputy campaign manager for the Martin O'Malley 2016 presidential campaign.[17][8][4]

MoveOn and political commentaryEdit

In April 2016, MoveOn named Jean-Pierre as a senior advisor and national spokesperson for the 2016 presidential election. MoveOn said she would "advise on and serve as a spokesperson around MoveOn's electoral work, including a major effort to stand up to Donald Trump."[23]

In January 2019, Jean-Pierre became a political analyst for NBC News and MSNBC.[24]

Jean-Pierre has worked at the Center for Community and Corporate Ethics.[25] In December 2018, The Haitian Times named her one of six "Haitian Newsmakers Of The Year".[19]

Biden administrationEdit

Jean-Pierre holding a press briefing in July 2021
Jean-Pierre worked as a senior advisor to the Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign. She joined the Biden team in May 2020, and explained to The Haitian Times that a desire to shape the future was especially motivating; she said that when she was approached by the campaign, she looked at her daughter and thought, "There is no way I can not get involved in this election."[10] In August, it was announced that Jean-Pierre would serve as the Chief of Staff for Biden's vice presidential nominee, who had not yet been announced.[26]

On November 29, 2020, the Biden-Harris transition team announced that Jean-Pierre had been made Principal Deputy Press Secretary.[27] On May 26, 2021, she gave her first White House press briefing, becoming the first openly LGBTQ person to do so[28] and the first black woman to do so since 1991.[29][2]

On May 5, 2022, it was announced that she would succeed Jen Psaki as White House Press Secretary on May 13.[30] She is the first black person and the first openly LGBTQ person to hold the position.[2]

Reactions: Funky Bunch
You honestly think KJP is qualified? I strongly disagree. I actually think she was put on a stage long before she was ready, because she is a cute lesbian with dark pigment, and it negativily impacted her long term career in politics.
Long before she was ready? She’s almost 50. She has an MPA from Columbia and worked in the Obama administration.

She’s a black lesbian immigrant who put herself through school and has worked in politics for 25+ years.

seems qualified to me.

Obama administration​

During the Barack Obama 2008 presidential campaign, Jean-Pierre was the campaign's southeast regional political director[17][8] and was the regional political director for the White House Office of Political Affairsduring the Obama administration's first term.[20][21][8][22]

In 2011, Jean-Pierre served as National Deputy Battleground States Director for President Obama's 2012 re-election campaign.[8][21][4] She led the delegate selection and ballot access process and managed the political engagement in key states,[17] providing resources to help states determine "the best way for them to get the word out for the campaign."[20]

Jean-Pierre served as the deputy campaign manager for the Martin O'Malley 2016 presidential campaign.[17][8][4]

In April 2016, MoveOn named Jean-Pierre as a senior advisor and national spokesperson for the 2016 presidential election. MoveOn said she would "advise on and serve as a spokesperson around MoveOn's electoral work, including a major effort to stand up to Donald Trump."[23]

In January 2019, Jean-Pierre became a political analyst for NBC News and MSNBC.[24]

Jean-Pierre has worked at the Center for Community and Corporate Ethics.[25] In December 2018, The Haitian Times named her one of six "Haitian Newsmakers Of The Year".[19]

Biden administrationEdit

Jean-Pierre worked as a senior advisor to the Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign. She joined the Biden team in May 2020, and explained to The Haitian Times that a desire to shape the future was especially motivating; she said that when she was approached by the campaign, she looked at her daughter and thought, "There is no way I can not get involved in this election."[10] In August, it was announced that Jean-Pierre would serve as the Chief of Staff for Biden's vice presidential nominee, who had not yet been announced.[26]

On November 29, 2020, the Biden-Harris transition team announced that Jean-Pierre had been made Principal Deputy Press Secretary.[27] On May 26, 2021, she gave her first White House press briefing, becoming the first openly LGBTQ person to do so[28] and the first black woman to do so since 1991.[29][2]

On May 5, 2022, it was announced that she would succeed Jen Psaki as White House Press Secretary on May 13.[30] She is the first black person and the first openly LGBTQ person to hold the position.[2]

Agree to disagree.

This right here is the entire tell:

Why would your mold your candidacy after a three-time presidential loser? Not a good strategy.
Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Why would your mold your candidacy after a three-time presidential loser? Not a good strategy.
3?

What?

Trump is incredibly polarizing. If you could take his base and get even an additional 5% lift for not being Donald Trump, the dems wouldn't touch that number.

Trump is the highest floor lowest ceiling candidate of my life.

And kamala, ****ing no one wanted kamala.
seems qualified to me.

Obama administration​

Biden administrationEdit

Joe was an old white dude, he needed a diversity hire.

3?

What?

Trump is incredibly polarizing. If you could take his base and get even an additional 5% lift for not being Donald Trump, the dems wouldn't touch that number.

Trump is the highest floor lowest ceiling candidate of my life.
Problem those of us who are willing to vote for non Dems. Rather not be associated with that base. The guy as u see appears to be more about raising his profile and soaking the suckers.

And kamala, ****ing no one wanted kamala.

Joe was an old white dude, he needed a diversity hire.

also by your definition wasn’t pence a token vp? nobody wanted him but he was a boring conservative christian to balance out trump’s lack of shall we say christian morals.

also by your definition wasn’t pence a token vp? nobody wanted him but he was a boring conservative christian to balance out trump’s lack of shall we say christian morals.
Wasn't Pence the 2nd place guy behind Trump? Honest question.

I would say they certainly went foe that base and yes there would be some tokenism there. I don't think your going to find anything regarding Pence Christian morals discussed in his career path fwiw.

What right does Ramaswamy have to internal DOJ records? This suit will get summarily swatted ….. but he likely accomplished what he wanted: a talking point on the upcoming debate stage.

i think pretty highly of kasich because he has spoken out against trump. it is telling that he is completely out of the gop picture now
He was my first choice.
The conversation from Trump was I want u to run the nuts and bolts. Ok what will u do then Mr. Trump. Trump said he in charge of MAGA. Kaisch was like ahhhhh no. Basically u do all the work. Why I do the fun stuff.

Reactions: eb05
They probably told each other something like "we should investigate Trump's attempts to overturn the 2020 election, that thing we all saw happen at least partially in the light of day that ended in a few people dead at what has basically been a formality for as long as we've had the electoral college"
"overturn" meaning call him self the winner? - pretty sure his focus was delay not overturn, but you all need our security blanket. Also, 4 people died, just died, not caused by Jan 6. The other was shot by a cop, the only one that used his weapon on that day.

For months and months: "The party is moving past Trump, the only people that talk about him still are the damn idiot libs"--Republicans

Meanwhile: Trump moves higher and higher and higher in the polls for the GOP

Yesterday: Republican presidential candidate blames DOJ/FBI for everything happening to Trump.

Today: Republican presidential candidate (different from yesterday) sues DOJ defending.....the one and only Donald Trump.

The GOP will never, ever get rid of Trump until he decides he wants to leave it. The GOP is Trump. Any Republican that thinks their party will "move on" from him is an idiot. Even the "popular" folks running for president now, bow to him. It's very funny to watch, actually because you know Trump is ****ing LOVING it.
unfortunately it is looking like you may be right. i wouldn’t have thought trump would be where he is post 1/6

unfortunately it is looking like you may be right. i wouldn’t have thought trump would be where he is post 1/6
That was probably the best time for The GOP to part ways with him. There's been soooo damn many, but 1/6 was as golden as it gets to separate from him. He is their king at this point. Defend him at all costs.

Reactions: cigaretteman
It's an act similar to Dinesh. Really smart guy who found where the money is.
Let’s see Vivik or Dinesh walk down the street in St. Joe Missouri and not catch the dead. They’re indistinguishable from the brown folks shitkickers in deeply red Trump country are terrified of. And the fact they use fifty dollar words like “bio pharmaceutical” probably comes across as really gay. People in shitholeville USA ain’t coming out in droves for someone who isn’t Donald Trump. That ship sailed.

Guy has the same chance as Herman Caine or Ben Carson. The base might flirt with him but they aren't going to put him in as the nominee.
I would not be too certain of that POV.

I am certainly part of that base (except for the "lets let Ukraine twist in the wind" crowd) and I would like to use this opportunity to complement Mr. Ramaswamy for sticking to his guns!

This indictment is a Deep State issue of the first order. Mr, Ramaswamy appears to be the only candidate who understands the extreme risk coming from the Deep State and that it absolutely must be brought to heel. He appears to be willing to call it out at least and shine some light on what is going on.

Mr. Ramaswamy knows where the bodies are buried. In Russia he would fall out of a high window; here, he might just be elected to the Presidency.

Incidentally he is a little brighter than Herman Caine and better versed in and with more experience dealing with the permanent bureaucracy than was Ben Carson. Ben Carson is admittedly a brilliant man, but I think the government and the various agencies along with Congress and the Justice Department would have ground him into the dust.

Last edited:

I am certainly part of that base (except for the "lets let Ukraine twist in the wind" crowd) and I would like to use this opportunity to complement Mr. Ramaswamy for sticking to his guns!

This indictment is a Deep State issue of the first order. Mr, Ramaswamy appears to be the only candidate who understands the extreme risk coming from the Deep State and that it absolutely must be brought to heel. He appears to be willing to call it out at least and shine some light on what is going on.

Mr. Ramaswamy knows where the bodies are buried. In Russia he would fall out of a high window; here, he might just be elected to the Presidency.

Incidentally he is a little brighter than Herman Caine and better versed in and with more experience dealing with the permanent bureaucracy than was Ben Carson.
Lay off the meth.

kamala-harris-5-abc-bug-gmh-230728_1690582071207_hpEmbed_23x15_992.jpg

image.jpg

Shit, this admin came.righr out and said with both of these hires they were selected or would be selected based off tokenism.
Great point!

They do not even try to hide it anymore. They are moving race, gender, and politics to the top of the list when screening candidates for filling positions. They are not even aware seemingly, that they are shunning extremely well qualified people in the process.

It is kind of amusing. They prop old white Joe up wherever he goes they just tell him what to say. His narrative is not even close to what he was running on. He went radical just to show up Bernie ... and to get Bernie's votes in the 2024 primary.

Last edited:

Incidentally he is a little brighter than Herman Caine and better versed in and with more experience dealing with the permanent bureaucracy than was Ben Carson. Ben Carson is admittedly a brilliant man, but I think the government and the various agencies along with Congress and the Justice Department would have ground him into the dust.
You can’t be serious.

This clown's a MAGA POS:

GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy has taken legal action against the Department of Justice (DOJ) and filed a new request for records pertaining to the indictment details of former President Donald Trump, The Hill reports.

Trump’s Third Indictment: The indictment, the third this year, accuses Trump of attempts to defraud the U.S. and other charges related to his efforts to stay in power after losing the 2020 reelection bid to President Biden. Ramaswamy, in his statement, reiterated his promise to pardon Trump if he wins the presidency.

"My aim in bringing this lawsuit is to finally deliver accountability and transparency: what did Biden and his cronies tell Garland and what did Garland and the deep-staters who put him in as Attorney General tell Jack Smith," Ramaswamy’s statement read.

I think the 20 or so GOP senators who voted to confirm Garland as Attorney General would be surprised to find out that they’re part of the Deep State.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT