ADVERTISEMENT

VP Harris launches Presidential campaign

What is it with GOPers and pets?
Norm is bragging about shooting puppies and Vance is out there slamming ladies with cats?

The right wing lizard brain seems to enjoy torturing animals a la Jeffrey dahmer?

Keep talking JD and Don...more voting blocs to alienate.

Special election for AZ and in PA the President of the Senate becomes Governor aka a MAGA whacko
Hobbs gets to select a replacement until the 26 special election... then that person would need to win another election in 28 for a full term. I like Kelly best of the options presented. Dems would need to have faith that whoever they select can win two elections in the next few years if he's the VP.

If that's the best they've got they are in trouble and I'm not one who really likes Harris much.
Kamala, like biden, creates her own "best" content. Unlike Biden, she's not going to be able to run a basement campaign. It's going to get so much better.

In the matter of two days she has secured the nomination, there will be no open convention, raised $130 million, and developed a narrative around both her and her opponent that is so far looks incredibly potent. Meanwhile Trump is back to talking about Hannibal Lecter and his VP is bombing telling Mountain Dew jokes.

Speaking of the Hannibal Lecter's name coming up in all his rallies, check out this post by Belem. I think the TikTok girl figured out why.

I keep hearing Trump mention this and never knew why - is this girl right? If so, that’s hilarious.

Not trying to be a dick or support one thing over the other. But is this seriously who they have chosen and think this is going to be the savior?
I thought Biden has been worthless and has no clue what he is doing but I feel like Biden 4 years ago was a way better option than Harris.
Now compare her to trump and it is a no brainer she would be better than him!

Reactions: HawkNester
Now compare her to trump and it is a no brainer she would be better than him!
Is it though? Doesn’t seem like she has done much during her time as VP. Doesn’t she have a role in immigration, how is that going?
Also hasn’t it been said by both republicans and democrats that she’s gotten to where she is now because of the guys she has slept with.
Hell she’ll probably be more of a push over than Joe has been for the last 4 years. No one will take her seriously and all she will do is giggle when faced with uncertainty

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
I've never witnessed being in such complete meltdown and disarray and panic. My maga friend has been frantically sending me tweets and texts about how illegal this is and not democratic and all that nonsense. It's kind of funny to see how scared they are.

I never knew being a good presidential candidate was about how much money people are willing to give you.
Don’t you guys mock Trump when people give him money for the stupid things he sells them? Wouldn’t this be the same thing. People are giving Kamala money for the stupidity that is Kamala?
You think people donating to a politician is the same as selling overpriced shoes from China to the sheep?

You think people donating to a politician is the same as selling overpriced shoes from China to the sheep?
Ones selling overpriced goods to a bunch of whites and rednecks and one is selling being black and a woman. One’s just a new shiny item that’s able to make sales easier.
Wait a few months/years and see if the sales have slowed.

• Haha
"What about her cackle!" She has a nervous cackle / laugh..... whoopee

I am 100% sure the GOP/Maga trolls are going to get REAL nasty before this is over. Bank on it.
Their first attack on her was over her laugh…
I never knew being a good presidential candidate was about how much money people are willing to give you.
Don’t you guys mock Trump when people give him money for the stupid things he sells them? Wouldn’t this be the same thing. People are giving Kamala money for the stupidity that is Kamala?
I mean…fundraising IS kind of important for a candidate to be good at.

Ones selling overpriced goods to a bunch of whites and rednecks and one is selling being black and a woman. One’s just a new shiny item that’s able to make sales easier.
Wait a few months/years and see if the sales have slowed.
Seeing how she is a black woman it seems like a very different thing than Trump grifting followers.

Reactions: gohawks50
Like I mention earlier. Is it being used to pay off the trillion dollars in debt the county is in? Or does it allow our politicians to be millionaires while giving advantages to the donors.
This might be the most nonsensical post youve ever made. If you have a problem with campaign finance, I suggest you write a complaint letter to the SC and ask them to revisit citizens united.

Until then, the ability to fundraise large amounts of money is unfortunately a necessity in political campaigns. I’ll add that I didn’t see you complaining after Trump fundraised off his conviction, or that much of his early fundraising went towards paying legal fees.

This might be the most nonsensical post youve ever made. If you have a problem with campaign finance, I suggest you write a complaint letter to the SC and ask them to revisit citizens united.

Until then, the ability to fundraise large amounts of money is unfortunately a necessity in political campaigns. I’ll add that I didn’t see you complaining after Trump fundraised off his conviction, or that much of his early fundraising went towards paying legal fees.
Never once said I have an issue with it. I just called out the hypocrisy most have about how he raises money yet you don’t see Kamala making money because she’s the shiny new toy.
But in all honesty. Does it make any difference how much campaign money either of them has made as it relates to me? Can’t say that it does. Doubt it has any impact on me financially.

Never once said I have an issue with it. I just called out the hypocrisy most have about how he raises money yet you don’t see Kamala making money because she’s the shiny new toy.
But in all honesty. Does it make any difference how much campaign money either of them has made as it relates to me? Can’t say that it does. Doubt it has any impact on me financially.
Someone has a sad

Reactions: EasyHawk
You never mentioned trump in replies to me, and why did you mention the debt then?

Screenshot-20240723-145041-X.jpg
This one made me LOL:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT