ADVERTISEMENT

VP Harris to sit down with Bret Baier on 10/16, her first with FOX News

First question has to be...you have said repeatedly you are from a middle class family...REPEATEDLY....Can you tell us your definition of the middle class??

P.S. Father is a tenured professor at Univ of California Berkeley where average compensation for above position nears $200,000 in year 2024 dollars and your Mother is a PhD in Molecular Biology with private corporate compensation well in excess of that level...

Reactions: RileyHawk
First question has to be...you have said repeatedly you are from a middle class family...REPEATEDLY....Can you tell us your definition of the middle class??

P.S. Father is a tenured professor at Univ of California Berkeley where average compensation for above position nears $200,000 in year 2024 dollars and your Mother is a PhD in Molecular Biology with private corporate compensation well in excess of that level...
what were they making when she grew up?

Say its a hell of a lot closer to middle class than Trump grew up in haha.

Last edited:
Baier will give her a fair hearing,.. If this goes poorly it will be on Harris.
Not necessarily.
Baier will ask questions and I suspect that most will be border/inflation questions that most agree favors Trump.
Will he address women's rights and will the interview include Trump's negatives and Harris' strengths???

And also remember the 2020 post election controversy where Baier privately admitted the election was NOT stolen, but questioned the results "on air"?
Yeah, he's not as objective as our resident Republicans think he is.

Because the media has been proven to be frequently incorrect and uneven with their fact checking,.. Better to put that responsibility on the debate opponent..
giphy.gif

Not necessarily.
Baier will ask questions and I suspect that most will be border/inflation questions that most agree favors Trump.
Will he address women's rights and will the interview include Trump's negatives and Harris' strengths???

And also remember the 2020 post election controversy where Baier privately admitted the election was NOT stolen, but questioned the results "on air"?
Yeah, he's not as objective as our resident Republicans think he is.
Nobody stays on Fox unless they can tow the company line.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Yeah, they were probably only making $50,000 each in the 1970's....

P.S. The going salary for a masters degree Chemical Engineer at one of those terrible Oil Companies called Amoco Oil in 1978 was approximately $18,000 annually....

• Haha
i’m trying to imagine a good chunk of the demographic that will watch switch sides but just don’t see it happening
Agree, the race is close though.
Remember that Georgia controversy where Trunp called the Georgia official and wanted him to "find" 11,000 votes?

A 1% influence in certain States could be enough.

Yeah, they were probably only making $50,000 each in the 1970's....

P.S. The going salary for a masters degree Chemical Engineer at one of those terrible Oil Companies called Amoco Oil in 1978 was approximately $18,000 annually....
You're an idiot.

According to available data from the American Association of University Professors (AAUP):

• In the 1970s, average salaries for professors were much lower than today, with a full professor earning around $15,000–$25,000 per year.
  • Assistant professors or non-tenured faculty typically earned less, generally in the range of $10,000–$15,000 annually at prestigious universities like UC Berkeley.

You realize he went on CNN for town hall, CNN for interview and ABC for debate. He went to the black journalist debate (kamala no showed). Trump is not afraid to go to hostile territory.
Kamala- the View, 60 min, CNN, Howard Stern. All liberal networks. Can’t wait to hear more about her upbringing in the “middle class” and how the border is fine. Just once I want to see her answer a yes no question.
Go cry.

You're an idiot.

According to available data from the American Association of University Professors (AAUP):

• In the 1970s, average salaries for professors were much lower than today, with a full professor earning around $15,000–$25,000 per year.
  • Assistant professors or non-tenured faculty typically earned less, generally in the range of $10,000–$15,000 annually at prestigious universities like UC Berkeley.
Wonder where you got that info....other folks must have asked Kamala the same question.....and her handlers have provided that information to stooges like you....I stand by my assertion that two PhD parents from Berkeley with a combined income of even $50,000 in 1970's dollars weren't struggling to make ends meet....

• Haha
No but I remember when Trump said he needed to find 11870 votes.

I need to find =/= find me
You're proving yourself to be a moron yet again.

No, we do have a way but I don’t want to get into it. We found a way in other states excuse me, but we don’t need it because we’re only down 11,000 votes so we don’t even need it. I personally think they’re corrupt as hell. But we don’t need that. Because all we have to do Cleta is find 11,000-plus votes. So we don’t need that. I’m not looking to shake up the whole world. We won Georgia easily. We won it by hundreds of thousands of votes. But if you go by basic simple numbers, we won it easily, easily. So we’re not giving Dominion a pass on the record. We just, we don’t need Dominion, because we have so many other votes that we don’t need to prove it any more than we already have.

So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

Oh, I don’t know, look Brad. I got to get … I have to find 12,000 votes and I have them times a lot. And therefore, I won the state.

But they’re shredding ballots because they think we’re going to eventually get … because we’ll eventually get into Fulton. In my opinion it’s never too late. … So, that’s the story. Look, we need only 11,000 votes. We have are far more than that as it stands now. We’ll have more and more.

Wonder where you got that info....other folks must have asked Kamala the same question.....and her handlers have provided that information to stooges like you....I stand by my assertion that two PhD parents from Berkeley with a combined income of even $50,000 in 1970's dollars weren't struggling to make ends meet....
You highlighted where it came from dumbass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT