ADVERTISEMENT

VP Harris to sit down with Bret Baier on 10/16, her first with FOX News

She's a shitty candidate. She's competing against a shitty person who is unfit in every way to hold the office. It's a shame that this is where we are.

Bill Barr Voices Horror About Trump-Biden Rematch in Fox News Interview: It’s ‘Russian Roulette’ Vs. ‘National Suicide’​

I thought she did much better than in some other interviews. Too much 'but Trump,' but I think she helped herself.

Baier almost put her into a victim position sometimes, which makes the audience sympathize.

Her answers weren't particularly strong, but was better than anything she's done, and even on fox. Props for that.
She clearly indicated her Presidency would be a continuation of another 4 years of Biden.

Reactions: Scruddy
You realize he went on CNN for town hall, CNN for interview and ABC for debate. He went to the black journalist debate (kamala no showed). Trump is not afraid to go to hostile territory.
Kamala- the View, 60 min, CNN, Howard Stern. All liberal networks. Can’t wait to hear more about her upbringing in the “middle class” and how the border is fine. Just once I want to see her answer a yes no question.

I don’t know why all these clowns are laughing at your post. You’re +1000 on this and the liberals know it they know it big time. You don’t scare this guy give me a break. Kamala went to all of her friendly talk shows what a joke.
And now FOX News. Also, @TNHAWK79, are you a liar or just uninformed? She spoke to the Black journalists. Just a different date. I know it’s hard for Trump cultists to use their brains, but maybe you could actually try and get your facts right for once:

Hahaha she bombed massively
@Scruddy @NorthernHawkeye @HIWILLE @Hans81 where do you guus rank trans people on the issues facing America? It's every attack ad I see from Trump on Kamala. I gotta say, for me it's about issue 1,245th in importance.

I know America has enemies within, the economy in shambles, cities are lawless, crime is rampant, immigrants are eating pets, the 2020 election was stolen, & Donald is the savior. Could you tell me anything Trump has said in the last few weeks that's a coherent?

But Trump but Trump… All I saw was someone blaming Trump for the last decade. She’s held the office for almost four years and wants to blame Trump for all the issues over the last four years. She has no answers, only made up excuses. Her plans will never get passed, they are more like wishlists.
-3 million homes- which state will take those? Won’t happen
-50k for small business start up- remind anyone of PPP and the fraud associated?
- she’s now pandering to the black vote.

She blames Trump for everything and no accountability. She’s the most unqualified person to run for president. Hillary was more qualified and would’ve done better.

On FN though?
reface-dude.gif

But Trump but Trump… All I saw was someone blaming Trump for the last decade. She’s held the office for almost four years and wants to blame Trump for all the issues over the last four years. She has no answers, only made up excuses. Her plans will never get passed, they are more like wishlists.
-50k for small business start up- remind anyone of PPP and the fraud associated?

She blames Trump for everything and no accountability. She’s the most unqualified person to run for president. Hillary was more qualified and would’ve done better.
"Held the office"

we all understand that the VP is a completely different position and office than the president, right?

Not saying she has nothing to do with the current administration, but she literally has not ever "held the office"

PPP started under Trump. It's like you're trying to prove you're an idiot.

And now FOX News. Also, @TNHAWK79, are you a liar or just uninformed? I know it’s hard for Trump cultists to use their brains, but maybe you could actually try and get your facts right for once:

@TNHAWK79 is a MAGA, lying is part of their culture. If Trump had any balls, he’d do another debate. But he won’t, because the woman he calls stupid would clean his clock. He’s such a senile chicken shit.

@Scruddy @NorthernHawkeye @HIWILLE @Hans81 where do you guus rank trans people on the issues facing America? It's every attack ad I see from Trump on Kamala. I gotta say, for me it's about issue 1,245th in importance.

I know America has enemies within, the economy in shambles, cities are lawless, crime is rampant, immigrants are eating pets, the 2020 election was stolen, & Donald is the savior. Could you tell me anything Trump has said in the last few weeks that's a coherent?
Did you see kamala's handlers ended her interview after she tried "but trump!" To answer a dozen questions without giving a single policy position? She bombed massively.

Reactions: chonk

You are very smart and informed citizen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT