ADVERTISEMENT

VP Harris to sit down with Bret Baier on 10/16, her first with FOX News

So this gunna lead to the eventual Fox News complaining that Fox News gave her a softball interview?
Let Jesse Waters do it, Laura Ingram, then Hannity. Then we know there’s no softball questions she would have to answer to her flips. I hope Brett doesn’t let her off the hook with all her Word salads for answers. It seems to be all she ever does.

You're an idiot.

According to available data from the American Association of University Professors (AAUP):

• In the 1970s, average salaries for professors were much lower than today, with a full professor earning around $15,000–$25,000 per year.
  • Assistant professors or non-tenured faculty typically earned less, generally in the range of $10,000–$15,000 annually at prestigious universities like UC Berkeley.
Now do the cost of living at that time. 😉

Let Jesse Waters do it, Laura Ingram, then Hannity. Then we know there’s no softball questions she would have to answer to her flips. I hope Brett doesn’t let her off the hook with all her Word salads for answers. It seems to be all she ever does.
Yeah, that makes sense. 🙄

I bet you watch those three shows every single weeknight, don’t you?

Reactions: HIWILLE
You realize he went on CNN for town hall, CNN for interview and ABC for debate. He went to the black journalist debate (kamala no showed). Trump is not afraid to go to hostile territory.
Kamala- the View, 60 min, CNN, Howard Stern. All liberal networks. Can’t wait to hear more about her upbringing in the “middle class” and how the border is fine. Just once I want to see her answer a yes no question.
I don’t know why all these clowns are laughing at your post. You’re +1000 on this and the liberals know it they know it big time. You don’t scare this guy give me a break. Kamala went to all of her friendly talk shows what a joke.

You chose a source that needs it's own fact checker. Violent crime is down over the past 3 years despite what this rag is trying to spin. You're failure rate is very high.

2020 rate - 398.5 per 100,000 people. 2023 crime statistics indicate a national violent crime rate of approximately 380.7 incidents per 100,000 people, which marks a 3% decrease from 2022. Specific categories like murder saw an 11.6% decrease, while rape, aggravated assault, and robbery also showed declines of 9.4%, 2.8%, and 0.3%, respectively. These figures reflect reported crimes from a large number of law enforcement agencies across the country.

Federal Bureau of Investigation
You can thank the Soro's backed DAs for the arrests going down. Just let them free.
😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT