ADVERTISEMENT

VP Harris to sit down with Bret Baier on 10/16, her first with FOX News

Doubt it.

Harris is just trying to advance the "Republicans for Harris" segment of the voting bloc.

This was a "low risk/high reward" interview.
The vast, vast majority of the viewers were probably staunch Republicans.
Well except for the clip where she said 'you should be responsible for what happens during your administration'. That's likely to be clipped and played over and over by the Trump campaign in ads targeting people that would not have seen this.

Reactions: arrrrrghhhh!
Train wreck for Kamala. She answered zero questions. I get that it's politics to hammer your talking points rather than answer the question but this came off as a complete dodge. Specifically when confronted with the murder of young American girls that bill Clinton acknowledged wouldn't have happened if kamala didn't have a wide open border.

She shrugged and said sorry that happened "sincerely" with zero sincerity. Then fast forwarded 3 years to the ukraine border bill that wouldn't have changed a thing.

Zero substance and zero accountability for years of dereliction.

The soundbyte that will end up on commercials is the one where she said (but obviously doesn't understand) - "you gotta take responsibility for what happened in your administration".

how can she be so obtuse? Is it deliberate?

That one will leave a mark. And she will continue to take no responsibility, and millions more criminals will enter as part of her agenda.

Train wreck for Kamala. She answered zero questions. I get that it's politics to hammer your talking points rather than answer the question but this came off as a complete dodge. Specifically when confronted with the murder of young American girls that bill Clinton acknowledged wouldn't have happened if kamala didn't have a wide open border.

She shrugged and said sorry that happened "sincerely" with zero sincerity. Then fast forwarded 3 years to the ukraine border bill that wouldn't have changed a thing.

Zero substance and zero accountability for years of dereliction.

The soundbyte that will end up on commercials is the one where she said (but obviously doesn't understand) - "you gotta take responsibility for what happened in your administration".

how can she be so obtuse? Is it deliberate?

That one will leave a mark. And she will continue to take no responsibility, and millions more criminals will enter as part of her agenda.
Apply this stellar analysis to any Trump debacle.

Listening to the clips and hearing her answers and having multiple times to shut Brett Bair up shows me she's not going to take shit from anybody. The trumpie cultists responses on here are from some fantasy world. trump has cancelled all of his invites to be interviewed anywhere because he is one sick dementia patient and knows he can't handle any criticism. What a chickenshit he is.
You are not a serious person if you believe this…you are absolutely lying to urself

No, your pathetic analysis on her needs to be applied exactly the same to Trump. Start with the attempt at dancing last night where he took 5 questions at a town hall. 😆 🤣
I watched the Bloomberg townhall and I thought he had a lot of great responses and was on his game. I think Bloombergs org is and has been fairly hostile to him so I'm not understanding the hbot lib sentiment that he's refusing tough audiences.

I did not watch yesterday town hall with Harris faulkner, when I want to listen to a bunch of ladies bitching I click over to see what the hbot liberals are crying about.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
No you are. Voting for the worst President in history whose absolutely insane at this point. Forget all the other things including liable for rape and 34 felonies. Absolutely pathetic. You're sad
Cheers buddy. Somehow the Dems managed to rack up the two worst presidents ever within a single administration…something to be proud of. What is a woman?

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
I watched the Bloomberg townhall and I thought he had a lot of great responses and was on his game. I think Bloombergs org is and has been fairly hostile to him so I'm not understanding the hbot lib sentiment that he's refusing tough audiences.

I did not watch yesterday town hall with Harris faulkner, when I want to listen to a bunch of ladies bitching I click over to see what the hbot liberals are crying about.
She went to Fox. He refuses to debate on Fox. That alone answers your question. She effectively outmaneuvered a host that was trying to pin her down, and effectively flipped the tables making Bret try to defend Trump. Pretty impressive.

I haven't watched to interview. But so what if she did evade some questions? Trump evades all questions. And he's too scared to do an interview like this at all. Bare minimum you have to admit that she has way bigger balls than him.
One the favorite Republican schticks since the Clinton years is attacking Democrats for stuff that you could attack any politician about.

She went to Fox. He refuses to debate on Fox. That alone answers your question. She effectively outmaneuvered a host that was trying to pin her down, and effectively flipped the tables making Bret try to defend Trump. Pretty impressive.
“trying to pin her down”?!? He was just asking her typical questions that the general public would want to know about. However, she didn’t directly answer any specific questions. She is very good at deflecting.

“trying to pin her down”?!? He was just asking her typical questions that the general public would want to know about. However, she didn’t directly answer any specific questions. She is very good at deflecting.
She answered about the topics asked. Trump weaves to a completely different subject.

I don't care if you believe me. She is not a Trump fan.

I think her take may be more common than people think though.
Bitch no, not conventional wisdom. Arrogant maybe.

It’s a fine line between confident/arrogant or bitch/authoritative, particularly for a woman, as illustrated by your wife’s comments. Harris does a pretty good job walking those thin lines.

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Cheers buddy. Somehow the Dems managed to rack up the two worst presidents ever within a single administration…something to be proud of. What is a woman?
Someone your candidate likes to sexually assault. You’re good with rape. Idiot.

I don't care if you believe me. She is not a Trump fan.

I think her take may be more common than people think though.
I don’t know why people here shit on anecdotal / real life experiences.

It’s just people being honest, and you’re met with “oh sure sure” type responses.

I don’t know why people here shit on anecdotal / real life experiences.

It’s just people being honest, and you’re met with “oh sure sure” type responses.
I wasn’t saying I didn’t believe him. I thought it was interesting she thinks Harris is a bitch and won’t vote for her but will vote for Trump.

isn't it a crazy coincidence that the 3 people who have run against Donald Trump are ALL the "worst ever"

so weird...it's almost like trump supporters just say that about any and every trump opponent

I wasn’t saying I didn’t believe him. I thought it was interesting she thinks Harris is a bitch and won’t vote for her but will vote for Trump.
I wasn’t calling you out- though your post could be interpreted that way.

Just the tone of the board “hey this is my experience”, met with “sure Jan sure”

Frustrating is all. People share THEIR experience and people question them.

I wasn’t calling you out- though your post could be interpreted that way.

Just the tone of the board “hey this is my experience”, met with “sure Jan sure”

Frustrating is all. People share THEIR experience and people question them.
I usually believe people’s anecdotes, other than Trump’s “Sir…” stories.

I had one today. Was sitting at a stoplight in my heavily Republican county and there was a guy with a big Trump flag and a sign that said “Real Catholics and Christians Vote Trump/Vance.”

I figured I’d hear a lot of honking like in years past, but in 60-70 seconds at the light I heard just one horn. I was surprised and made me wonder if a lot of Republicans are getting sick of the guy. Who knows.

When does Trump sit for the Maddow interview on MSNBC?

One the favorite Republican schticks since the Clinton years is attacking Democrats for stuff that you could attack any politician about.

She clearly isn't scared to sit down with the other side. Mad respect.

She answered about the topics asked. Trump weaves to a completely different subject.
She did? One of the first question was…how many illegal immigrants entered the country in the last 3.5 years? Bret finally had to tell her what that answer was. 😳

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT