ADVERTISEMENT

VP Harris to sit down with Bret Baier on 10/16, her first with FOX News

Listening to the clips and hearing her answers and having multiple times to shut Brett Bair up shows me she's not going to take shit from anybody. The trumpie cultists responses on here are from some fantasy world. trump has cancelled all of his invites to be interviewed anywhere because he is one sick dementia patient and knows he can't handle any criticism. What a chickenshit he is.

But Trump but Trump… All I saw was someone blaming Trump for the last decade. She’s held the office for almost four years and wants to blame Trump for all the issues over the last four years. She has no answers, only made up excuses. Her plans will never get passed, they are more like wishlists.
-3 million homes- which state will take those? Won’t happen
-50k for small business start up- remind anyone of PPP and the fraud associated?
- she’s now pandering to the black vote.

She blames Trump for everything and no accountability. She’s the most unqualified person to run for president. Hillary was more qualified and would’ve done better.
Didn't see it, but this from a super MAGA makes me sure she did fine.

LOL at MAGA's complaining about "no accountability". Just LOL.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Brett trying to save face

Listening to the clips and hearing her answers and having multiple times to shut Brett Bair up shows me she's not going to take shit from anybody. The trumpie cultists responses on here are from some fantasy world. trump has cancelled all of his invites to be interviewed anywhere because he is one sick dementia patient and knows he can't handle any criticism. What a chickenshit he is.
She refused to answer questions and only wanted to unload a bucket of whatabouttrumpisms as am answer to any question.

She was unprepared and came out of the interview as being a total dolt.

Reactions: Sullivan
I get what she is saying here. I think the country is on the wrong track, but it has nothing to do with Biden/Harris. I have that opinion because 50% of people support Trump.
Good on you for being able to dumb yourself down to her level. Life must truly be blissful for you.

They’re such pussies. You got your 15 minutes Brett. Nobody will care what you think when she is President.
It’s one of those things I don’t get. Just tell Fox we’re done when we’re done. 20 minutes. An hour. Whatever. Give them some time. It’s a chance to steal a few of the voters. Take advantage of it.

Reactions: wilson reborn
"Held the office"

we all understand that the VP is a completely different position and office than the president, right?

Not saying she has nothing to do with the current administration, but she literally has not ever "held the office"

That would be great if the other day on national tv she didn’t say “I would have done nothing different than we did over the last 4 years.” She’s taking ownership of it all.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Clips of this interview will be used to fire up the base, and encourage turnout.

Seeing her hold her own is enough, and the “but Trump” is actually exactly what was needed. Needed to hit home the importance of turnout to anyone who needed a nudge.

It doesn’t matter what MAGA and their collared repubs think about what was said. Not relevant because that group is neutered.

And the members who are not, who will be silently walking into that booth to vote red, except for the president which they will vote Harris. Well, we will see what percentage that is soon enough.

Clips of this interview will be used to fire up the base, and encourage turnout.

Seeing her hold her own is enough, and the “but Trump” is actually exactly what was needed. Needed to hit home the importance of turnout to anyone who needed a nudge.

It doesn’t matter what MAGA and their collared repubs think about what was said. Not relevant because that group is neutered.

And the members who are not, who will be silently walking into that booth to vote red, except for the president which they will vote Harris. Well, we will see what percentage that is soon enough.
LOL

Trying to put lipstick on a pig 🐷😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Sullivan
From what I have seen Harris held her own in a tough interview, in which Fox definitely attempted to tip the scales. Donald Trump did a "town hall", event with Harris Faulkner holding his hand, even though the audience was made up of fawning worshipers.
Trump is hiding. He simply cannot stand on his own anymore. He is in severe mental decline.

Trump told his supporters he would fight endlessly for them. He said he doesn't fear anyone. He said that everyone fears him.

Yet he is scared to do another debate. And he is scared to go into harsh interviews like this.

If Trump does ever become president again, the rest of the world will smell this fear. They know he's scared. They can see he is elderly and weakening by the day. And they will prey on him. The next four years will be one bad deal after another as the rest of the world feasts on Trump's insecurities and fading strength.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT