ADVERTISEMENT

Walking shoes

speed-walker-bill-nye.gif

As a follow up, I went to Fleet Feet in DSM. What a great store. The foot analyzer was pretty cool. Ended up with Mizuno Wave Riders. I also tried Saucony and New Balance. I like them a lot, but with the Wave Riders, I've never worn shoes like that where I feel like the are rocking/propelling you forward, so I went with them. Excited to get them, as the only color I like they had to order. csb.

Last edited:
That’s a good clarification. I have no intention to start running. I hate running and so do my knees, and we have an elliptical trainer for cardio. Realistically these are for 2-4 mile walks.
I love running and hate walking. But after a life time of running, my knees are shot, so it’s walking for me. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Tenacious E
I love running and hate walking. But after a life time of running, my knees are shot, so it’s walking for me. :(
And I love walking but hate distance running. I've never liked distance running, even when I was in great shape when I was younger. I could do the elliptical for an hour though no problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT