ADVERTISEMENT

Walz is a scumbag…

It happens all the time. So shit-eaters can eat shit and come up with something else to complain about.
I actually know someone who was moved into a CSM position right before a deployment, promoted while on deployment, dropped his packet while on deployment and retired once they got back.

He served as a CSM in combat, earned a CAB, was awarded a BSM (w/V) and Purple Heart and retired a 1SG.

The rank item seems less meaningful than the guy cutting and running early before deployment, but I have admittedly not read into this much because it is Minnesota.

The letter came out in 2018; how did this play out in Minnesota during his elections?
He made it to Congress and is on his 2nd term as governor, so he must have a decent explanation or the fine folks who voted for him were not concerned about the controversy.

I actually know someone who was moved into a CSM position right before a deployment, promoted while on deployment, dropped his packet while on deployment and retired once they got back.

He served as a CSM in combat, earned a CAB, was awarded a BSM (w/V) and Purple Heart and retired a 1SG.

My dad was a SGM, put into CSM of a BTN. Someone in G-1 that didn't like him made sure some b.s. was put into his packet. The entire board was shocked when it got rejected. It tends to be political even for enlisted at that stage.

Reactions: Torg and SSG T
Walz again

If someone can link the video directly on the post that would be great

Thanks 🙏

Last edited:

Tampon Tim…put tampons in elementary boy’s bathrooms. WTF. 🥴

My dad was a SGM, put into CSM of a BTN. Someone in G-1 that didn't like him made sure some b.s. was put into his packet. The entire board was shocked when it got rejected. It tends to be political even for enlisted at that stage.

This was ARNG, so...

A friend of mine went to USASMA as an E8, was Distinguished Honor Grad of his class. About 6 months after he graduated, he went into a BN CSM slot and got promoted. A couple of months later, they started their Mob. A couple weeks after they got to their Mob site, he was replaced by the BDE Commander...because the BDE Commander's brother was a CSM and needed a deployment.

My buddy dropped his packet when he got back. The Chief of Staff and State CSM called him in and wanted him to reconsider, he told them "If you won't do anything about it, you can f*** off" and walked out of the CoS office. No change of responsibility, no retirement ceremony, nothing. Never put a uniform on again.

All because of politics.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Maybe he had bone spurs.
Maybe he was a felon. Oh wait, never mind.
Maybe he had a rich Daddy who found a doctor willing to find the elusive "bone spur" malady just like Trump. Unfortunately I couldn't find one in the 60's and got my puny arse drafted. Guess I was just a sorry sucker and loser like McCain.

The skeletons are literally falling out of his closet, plenty more to come.

How soon until Kammie Chameleon dumps him?
Do you guys have a contest as to who can come up with the best nicknames? If so, you might need to make another entry, something original. You know?

Just curious as to how BOTS operate.

tia

trump supporters knocking walz for serving as a csm but not completing his csm requirements and only retiring as a 1st sgt is honestly comical. once again they are flailing

Reactions: mnole03
Trump supporters attempting to tarnish the reputation of opposing candidates is like Penn St fans criticizing the morals and ethics of opposing coaches and universities.
I had a Penn State fan tell me we had a culture problem at FSU after our players opted out of the Orange Bowl.

Reactions: gojojo
I had a Penn State fan tell me we had a culture problem at FSU after our players opted out of the Orange Bowl.
Those kooks think the Big Ten is basically all hillbillies as if we're supposed to be unaware of the whole region of Pennsylvania between Pitt and Philly

Those kooks think the Big Ten is basically all hillbillies as if we're supposed to be unaware of the whole region of Pennsylvania between Pitt and Philly

Shot pool with some guy in navy sweatpants and McSorley jrsy at Joe's place the friday night prior to that glorious win in 2021. Nothing but class 🤣

I loathe Penn St; they should have been given the boot from the conference in 2011.

This was ARNG, so...

A friend of mine went to USASMA as an E8, was Distinguished Honor Grad of his class. About 6 months after he graduated, he went into a BN CSM slot and got promoted. A couple of months later, they started their Mob. A couple weeks after they got to their Mob site, he was replaced by the BDE Commander...because the BDE Commander's brother was a CSM and needed a deployment.

My buddy dropped his packet when he got back. The Chief of Staff and State CSM called him in and wanted him to reconsider, he told them "If you won't do anything about it, you can f*** off" and walked out of the CoS office. No change of responsibility, no retirement ceremony, nothing. Never put a uniform on again.

All because of politics.

F'ing B.S. My old man, as much as he pisses me off at times, did 40 years in the Guard. They made it up to him on retirement ceremonies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT