ADVERTISEMENT

Warner just looks better

That’s what I thought, carry on.

nathan fillion castle GIF

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
Professional athletes are affected by travel, you think collegiate athletes are immune? Lol. It's not "the reason", there's rarely ever one thing. The guys they wrestled are really good, too, and maybe they're just better, we'll see. They definitely won that day.

Professional athletes are affected by travel, you think collegiate athletes are immune? Lol. It's not "the reason", there's rarely ever one thing. The guys they wrestled are really good, too, and maybe they're just better, we'll see. They definitely won that day.

Of course. Around the world or consistent travel across time zones over the course of a season. Definitely wears on anyone. But A flight to NY followed by one to Texas several days later is a different animal. “Oh no he had to sit on an airplane for a couple of hours????” That’s trying way too hard to make an excuse. They just got beat. That’s it.

Of course. Around the world or consistent travel across time zones over the course of a season. Definitely wears on anyone. But A flight to NY followed by one to Texas several days later is a different animal. “Oh no he had to sit on an airplane for a couple of hours????” That’s trying way too hard to make an excuse. They just got beat. That’s it.
NFL players fly to one city per week. And yet there's a documented effect. Multiple trips, sleeping in a hotel, changing time zones, plus actual athletic competitions. It matters. Again, not the sole reason for anything, and I'm not saying it would have changed a single thing. We'll see in March.

NFL players fly to one city per week. And yet there's a documented effect. Multiple trips, sleeping in a hotel, changing time zones, plus actual athletic competitions. It matters. Again, not the sole reason for anything, and I'm not saying it would have changed a single thing. We'll see in March.

And I’ve never once heard “that week 2 trip to Dallas really took it out of the Bears…”

March very well might yield much different results. No doubt.

Could it be as simple as Rocky Elam is very good? He dealt with injury issues much of last year and was 4th at NCAA’s. The prior season as a freshman he was 5th. He was had success internationally on the freestyle scene and looks like he’s been locked in the weight room since last year. It’s not out of the realm of possibility that Elam is the class of the weight this year. Time will tell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT