ADVERTISEMENT

Watch LIVE & the REPLAY for FREE May 1,May 2 & May4-May 6: IOWA Baseball vs Mizzou, W ILL & OK State

4 straight hits to start the 5th makes it 8-4 runner on second no outs

Missouri gets one more and it is 8-5 going to the bottom of the 5th

LET'S GO!!! BIG TIME 3 RUN HOMER FOR NEUSTROM!!! The way it was going, we needed some insurance runs badly. Glad we got them. It's now 11-6 Iowa. Thank you Robert Neustrom

Coming into this game, Missouri's RPI was 24 and their overall strength of schedule was 59

This is going to be a huge win for Iowa

Great job by Heller in getting this game; I wonder how he convinced Missouri to come to Iowa City mid week? Do we return the favor next year?

And getting OK State to come to Iowa City as well? Do we return the favor next year?

Reactions: funnyfletcher
Love seeing this team rally after McDonald's and the other Iowa pitcher's injury

Will these injuries be used against Iowa come selection time? Ie, will the committee think Iowa has been weakened with all its injuries and leave them out of the NCAA Tourney? I hope not....

#NeverGiveUp

Coming into this game, Missouri's RPI was 24 and their overall strength of schedule was 59

Great job by Heller in getting this game; I wonder how he convinced Missouri to come to Iowa City mid week? Do we return the favor next year?

And getting OK State to come to Iowa City as well? Do we return the favor next year?

This game is whacky, I wont count it as a W until the last out. Wind really pushing some balls out.

I'd almost have to say Iowa goes to Stillwater next year. I don't see Okie State coming to Iowa City without a return trip by Iowa.

Would love to see the Hawks in Stillwater! I’m not too far away from there.

Welp bases loaded again. This game is important enough, I think they should bring in Daniels now. Even on short rest.

What is Iowa's RPI and SOS?

This game is whacky, I wont count it as a W until the last out. Wind really pushing some balls out.

I'd almost have to say Iowa goes to Stillwater next year. I don't see Okie State coming to Iowa City without a return trip by Iowa.
Agreed. Score is now 13-11. Thank God for Crowl's homer after Neustrom's earlier otherwise it would be tied. Jesus Christ this game is crazy

You jinxed it

Mizzou has left 11 men on base, while Iowa 4.

The problem our deeper bullpen guys have and younger guys is they put WAY too many people on base. Free bases, give hits up. Eventually you are going to pay when you do that. Especially when the wind is whacky today.

Mizzou has left 11 men on base, while Iowa 4.

The problem our deeper bullpen guys have and younger guys is they put WAY too many people on base. Free bases, give hits up. Eventually you are going to pay when you do that. Especially when the wind is whacky today.
Exactly right. Prime example was after Iowa went up 8-0 they walked the next 5 hitters I think it was

At this point all I can do is chuckle at this game. Duane Banks has turned into a launching pad.
This is so unbelievable
www.dreams.metroeve.com-liar-dreams-meaning.jpg
Ok, maybe you didn't. We took the lead again

A 14-13 game with a ton of home runs between two teams battling to improve their postseason resume. Truly a midweek game as God intended it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT