ADVERTISEMENT

Watching Bugs Bunny cartoons

IMCC965

HR Legend
Gold Member
May 12, 2009
North Liberty
He just got drafted by the army and is going through his physical. Now he's going through drill with his new army uniform on. Now he's going on an individual march because he knocked over the company commander by doing an about-face.

It's better than watching the news and more intellectually honest. Love Bugs Bunny.

He just got drafted by the army and is going through his physical. Now he's going through drill with his new army uniform on. Now he's going on an individual march because he knocked over the company commander by doing an about-face.

It's better than watching the news and more intellectually honest. Love Bugs Bunny.

You'll appreciate this IMCC. Have a great day! :)

75522820b0b50132d08f005056a9545d

IMCC is the result of a love child between Elmer Fudd and Yosmite Sam

I have about 150 Bugs Bunny cartoons on DVD (over 300 Looney Tunes total), mostly through the Golden Collections. But I've also recorded several off of Boomerang.

I love Looney Tunes, and my sons do, too. The younger one was happy to tell me they saw What's Opera, Doc? and the Rabbit of Seville in their music class the other day.

The Golden Collection is a must-have for Warner Bros. Cartoons from the 40's and 50's.

What's funny is...they could have doubled it's overall content. There's hundreds of toons they should have included.

I'd hate to count how many individual toons I have in my collection...gotta be several hundred, maybe 400 total but just guessing. Some of them date back to VCR transfers to PC that weren't in the collection and I can't find anywhere else. Recorded them all in the late 80's and early 90's. I spent an entire month of down time from work sifting through everything. Maybe 20 or so VCR tapes completely full of the TNT afternoon shows they'd broadcast.

With all the crap going on in Baltimore, etc., it's good to detach yourself from reality and let Bugs Bunny brighten your day. Hey, he's smarter than Obama without a doubt. ;)

Natives always win in Go Go Gophers:

With all the crap going on in Baltimore, etc., it's good to detach yourself from reality and let Bugs Bunny brighten your day. Hey, he's smarter than Obama without a doubt. ;)

Because reading Breitbart is not detaching yourself from reality

The Stupid Cupid with Daffy Duck...awesome.

"Come, my love! Fffffffffffffffly with me!"

The Bugs and Daffy together cartoons were my favorites. Love Daffy. Need to invest in the golden collection when I'm not a poor.

I have about 150 Bugs Bunny cartoons on DVD (over 300 Looney Tunes total), mostly through the Golden Collections. But I've also recorded several off of Boomerang.

I love Looney Tunes, and my sons do, too. The younger one was happy to tell me they saw What's Opera, Doc? and the Rabbit of Seville in their music class the other day.
Have you ever seen the 1-hour documentary on the life of Mel Blanc that ran on public TV? Really, really, good.

Watch "Bugs Bunny's square dance in 'Hillbilly Hare' (best quality + subtitles!).mp4" on YouTube

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT