ADVERTISEMENT

WBB: other Big10 Tourney games

Halftime:

MD 38
ohio st 30

McMahon 1-9 shooting

She had the best game of her life vs us in Columbus, she hasn’t gotten more than 20 since.

They are in a dogfight here, and in fact, when I saw the brackets, I thought what a bad draw for the number one seed… An athletic, physical, underperforming team, with a great coach, who has played much better the last month of the season

Maryland is a talented team and if they can sneak into the tournament, they’ll be dangerous.

It’s funny to look at the odds & the seeding line… Ohio State is the number one seed and was a 10 point favorite over #8 Maryland and were the number two seed & an 18 point favorite over the seven… 🤷‍♂️

Seriously who would you rather play right now, Nebraska, Maryland, Michigan, or Penn State?

All dangerous, but….

I was expecting a huge Iowa/OSU title game, but OSU may not make it to the weekend.

They will probably come out strong in the 3rd quarter.

I’ve had a feeling about tOSU since the Iowa game, that their 2nd round matchup with Nebbie or MSU would be dangerous.

But when I saw they had Maryland today I thought, wow is that a yucky 1st round matchup…

Damn! I don't know who to root for. Hate the bully-balling buttnuts but kinda want to take 'em down in the final too.

Tell me what to do!

Reactions: Chuck C
McMahon 3 of 15, 6-11 at line. Fans do overreact to a loss. After the tOSU loss all the “we suck” crowd was out in full force.

She may never have a game like that one against us again. Her shooting is streaky and not even that out to 3.

She was allowed to roll people over and I’d wager the B1G front office was sent video.

Honestly, Ohio States press is junk… I thought it just was the fact that it didn’t work very good versus Caitlyn and the rest of our great guard play, but hell it’s not working against Maryland either, and they honestly have a “point guard issue”

This games over & no I’m not surprised. Did want to play tOSU again, but UM is playing very good right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT