ADVERTISEMENT

We got another one boyz

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
And judging from the one pic.....wood.

Hialeah Middle teacher jailed after cops say she had sex with teen boy in car over months​

e5ba519ea1fa537fd1ae3a1f374cfe05

David Ovalle
Mon, October 4, 2021, 6:31 PM·2 min read

A Hialeah Middle drama teacher has been arrested after police said she had sex with a 14-year-old former student in her car multiple times over the past two months.
Brittiny Lopez-Murray, 31, was booked into a Miami-Dade jail on Monday evening on multiple felonies, including lewd and lascivious battery, molestation and engaging in a sexual act with a child.
Her defense attorney could not immediately comment on her arrest Monday night. The Miami-Dade school district said Monday night that she has been a teacher for four years “without prior disciplinary history.”

Hialeah Middle named Lopez-Murray “rookie teacher of the year” in 2017.
Lopez-Murray, who was married in 2016, started the relationship with the teenager in August, police said. According to a Hialeah police report, the student — who is now a student at a high school in Hialeah — used to be Lopez-Murray’s student.
On Saturday, the report said, the victim’s sister became suspicious of her brother’s behavior on his phone. She managed to get his phone and saw “explicit text messages and photos” between the teen and Lopez-Murray, police said.
The boy’s father later saw the phone and that the teacher had sent the boy photos of her “exposed breasts and vagina,” the police report said. Text messages between the two detailed “how much they enjoyed the sex with each other,” according to the report.
Hialeah police detectives interviewed the boy, who told them Lopez-Murray sent him a text in August 2021, “where she expressed her feelings toward” him. They later met for coffee, and that led to multiple sex acts in her car on multiple dates, including in the parking lot of the Westland Mall and a Publix, the report said.
On several occasions, the sex acts happened after she picked him up from basketball practice, police said. Hialeah detectives arrested Lopez-Murray on Monday; she invoked her right to remain silent and did not speak to police.
Lopez-Murray’s arrest came the same day that Miami-Dade police, in an unrelated case, announced the arrest of teacher Daniel Fernandez, 36, who is accused of kissing and fondling a 14-year-old girl at Renaissance Charter Middle School.
Also on Monday, news emerged that a federal civil jury ordered the Miami-Dade school district to pay $6 million to a former student who testified she was sexually abused by a former Palmetto High creative writing teacher.

Double pic posting fail.

DIAF, OP!

EDIT: Whoops - looks like you can see her in the link in the OP.

Reactions: lucas80
There was a teacher that banged some students in Cedar Rapids a few years back that turned to "dancing at private parties" after she was fired. Anywho, a client of mine hired her for a bachelor party and showed me the videos tonight. Wood. She bathed in an ice bath nude then did a little dance. Unreal. /csb

There was a teacher that banged some students in Cedar Rapids a few years back that turned to "dancing at private parties" after she was fired. Anywho, a client of mine hired her for a bachelor party and showed me the videos tonight. Wood. She bathed in an ice bath nude then did a little dance. Unreal. /csb

What in the actual phuck mang??????? I mean you are a dick. Thats my god damn award assclown!

This chick?

Reactions: Derekd3408
That CR lady has at least one vid out there. Before you get excited the article I read about it described his performance issues as “looked like someone trying to shoot pool with a rope.” They linked the vid and it was cringy. Felt bad for the poor fella.

• Haha
Reactions: ping72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT