ADVERTISEMENT

We Lost Jesuroga but Utah lost their Starting QB to the SEALs

HawkeyePA

HR All-State
Mar 27, 2012
Best wishes to BOTH of these brave young men and May God Bless them and bring them back safely. The dedication to the military over college athletics is strong and admirable. Sometimes it seems like a bummer and a loss for the college teams involved but with all the Questionable choices that are being made by teens, these two seem to be doing what they believe and following their heart. Good for them. The US Navy SEAL team is quite a lofty goal and I hope these young men reach the goal they have set for themselves.

Levi Williams has already played five years of college football though and is simply moving on from playing his freebie sixth year, so not quite the same thing. Would gladly have Jesuroga for his full eligibility before he made the change too.
This.

Is Jesuroga currently in the Naval Academy? I know that was the plan but I have not heard anything about it. I wish him the best of luck.

Utah football doesn't compare to Iowa Wrestling.

Let us know if the #1 QB in the country that is committed to play at Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan etc. decides to join the SEALS.

Reactions: HawkeyeFever62
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT