ADVERTISEMENT

"We will see a resurgence of the coronavirus in the fall. We won't have a vaccine for 12-18 months"

One of the doctors on tonight's NBC News Special just said this.

Makes you wonder about the 2020-2021 fall and winter sports.
the media has a lot like some of the Iowa fans its gloom and doom and the more gloom and doom you can sell the more ratings you get. Their hope is to destroy our confidence enough that we will vote Trump out of office. It's very sad strategy but it's very evident with mainstream media.

the media has a lot like some of the Iowa fans its gloom and doom and the more gloom and doom you can sell the more ratings you get. Their hope is to destroy our confidence enough that we will vote Trump out of office. It's very sad strategy but it's very evident with mainstream media.
Trump will win or lose based on the merits of his presidency. Not looking good for him right now. He denied Covid-19 was a serious issue, continues to deny that global warming is an issue, and most seriously, he takes credit for anything good but blames EVERYONE ELSE for anything going wrong. Whe is the last time you heard him say "Sorry, my fault?" He has ZERO accountability.

YupArizonaHawki, one great conspiracy. The virus ain’t real.

Trump will win or lose based on the merits of his presidency. Not looking good for him right now. He denied Covid-19 was a serious issue, continues to deny that global warming is an issue, and most seriously, he takes credit for anything good but blames EVERYONE ELSE for anything going wrong. Whe is the last time you heard him say "Sorry, my fault?" He has ZERO accountability.
Can you point me to where Governor Cuomo has taken responsibility for New York’s woeful lack of preparedness despite years of warning? How about the 8 years of Obama? Masks weren’t replaced after the H1N1 epidemic in 2012 and the ventilator shortage was well known. The Trump administration got us no better prepared. There’s plenty of people to blame if that’s what you want to do. It’s sickening to watch the media try to make Trump the scapegoat. Yet almost none of them credit the early China flight ban, which undoubtedly stopped a massive, earlier increase in cases and likely save thousands of lives. 8000 Chinese enter this country daily. Think of those numbers entering our country for 2-3 more weeks.

Can you point me to where Governor Cuomo has taken responsibility for New York’s woeful lack of preparedness despite years of warning? How about the 8 years of Obama? Masks weren’t replaced after the H1N1 epidemic in 2012 and the ventilator shortage was well known. The Trump administration got us no better prepared. There’s plenty of people to blame if that’s what you want to do. It’s sickening to watch the media try to make Trump the scapegoat. Yet almost none of them credit the early China flight ban, which undoubtedly stopped a massive, earlier increase in cases and likely save thousands of lives. 8000 Chinese enter this country daily. Think of those numbers entering our country for 2-3 more weeks.
Can you show where I am wrong?

Just more blaming others for this administration's shortcomings. It's always someone else's fault, isn't it?

I had a friend die yesterday from Covid-19 and any of you mother fu*ker* that talk about a conspiracy about Covid-19 can go fuc* yourselves. What is wrong with you people.

I had a friend die yesterday from Covid-19 and any of you mother fu*ker* that talk about a conspiracy about Covid-19 can go fuc* yourselves. What is wrong with you people.
I agree that this is not a conspiracy. We need to be all in on this!

I had 40-something (distant) distant friend die a couple weeks ago. A 50-year old friend spent a week in the hospital. We haven't begun to see the worst and STILL eight Republican governors haven's shut down their state.

I am sorry to hear that.

Just curious; did they let anyone in this room to be with him at the end? I saw a story where a 60 year old man was near the end and they let one family member in his room and the resit of the family got to say good by via FaceTime; incredibly sad. The celebration of his life won't be until it is safe for large groups to gather.

Can you show where I am wrong?

Just more blaming others for this administration's shortcomings. It's always someone else's fault, isn't it?
Sorry. I forgot politicians always take the blame during a crisis. You failed to make a credible response to the points in my post. It would seem you’re solely blaming Trump. Surprise. The left is blaming Trump. I pointed out that’s not the case.

Trump is far from perfect but he is still a billion times better than anything your side has to offer period end of story. You leftist have nothing but a bunch of idiots to bank on. Bernie? Bidien? AOC?? Wtf, you have nothing can't you see that? Trump will win in a landslide count on it

Sorry. I forgot politicians always take the blame during a crisis. You failed to make a credible response to the points in my post. It would seem you’re solely blaming Trump. Surprise. The left is blaming Trump. I pointed out that’s not the case.
You responded to my post by doing EXACTLY what I said your type do - blame someone else. And I expected as much.

NO ONE has ever resolved anything by blaming someone else.

In the mean time, Trump is focused on more serious matters: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewee...se-gas-prices-just-celebrated-massive-tax-cut

This really chaps my ass. For once we are NOT using gas and what is Trump focused on during this pandemic? Health issues? Getting equipment to hospitals? No, getting his biggest donors together to raise costs for US citizens.
Wait.....what?

A few weeks ago you lefties were b*tching about how low gas prices are bad for the economy. You need to get your outrages straight.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/defense/239839-obama-takes-full-responsibility-for-deaths-of-two-hostages?amp
There are many other examples of this, too.

The point is that someone needs to step up and be RESPONSIBLE.
Wait.....what?

A few weeks ago you lefties were b*tching about how low gas prices are bad for the economy. You need to get your outrages straight.
You lefties?

You're a nutcase. Seek professional help now.

Reactions: Arbor1 and LinusPF
Anyone bringing politics to this board needs to die a long, slow and painful death.

Preferably soon.

Yep both sides talking right past each other. The virus is serious, no doubt. Precautions must be taken. Government leaders on both sides of the political aisle were caught with their pants down. No one was prepared. CDC and the venerable Fauci were saying up until March it was no big deal. Mayor of New York was saying as late as 3/10 that people should be going out and enjoying every aspect of life in NYC. Trump doesn't inspire confidence with his meandering conferences where all he wants to do is call the media fake. People want a plan for how this ends other than "stay at home for a year." Not more picking fights with the media the dumb press conferences.

Anyone bringing politics to this board needs to die a long, slow and painful death.

Preferably soon.

giphy.gif

Yep both sides talking right past each other. The virus is serious, no doubt. Precautions must be taken. Government leaders on both sides of the political aisle were caught with their pants down. No one was prepared. CDC and the venerable Fauci were saying up until March it was no big deal. Mayor of New York was saying as late as 3/10 that people should be going out and enjoying every aspect of life in NYC. Trump doesn't inspire confidence with his meandering conferences where all he wants to do is call the media fake. People want a plan for how this ends other than "stay at home for a year." Not more picking fights with the media the dumb press conferences.

Lol are you serious?? The leftest media has been on trumps azz since before he was elected, if you can't see that I don't know what to tell ya. He's taking better than I would, i would have told them a long time ago to stick it where the sun don't shine. But you probably don't see or understand that because you are a liberal.

Lol are you serious?? The leftest media has been on trumps azz since before he was elected, if you can't see that I don't know what to tell ya. He's taking better than I would, i would have told them a long time ago to stick it where the sun don't shine. But you probably don't see or understand that because you are a liberal.

Good thing Trump hasn't worn a tan suit yet. Look out.

I am sorry to hear that.

Just curious; did they let anyone in this room to be with him at the end? I saw a story where a 60 year old man was near the end and they let one family member in his room and the resit of the family got to say good by via FaceTime; incredibly sad. The celebration of his life won't be until it is safe for large groups to gather.
I can't say for sure. His wife tested positive as well. Very sad.

Behind the curve as in the rate of growth of cases and deaths is increasing at one of the fastest rates, and the US rate is still going up.
Hopefully you saw the press conference today. Doubtful since CNN edited it. Trump has put together an impressive team of medical and logistical experts. The curve is starting to flatten and critical supplies are getting to the areas of need. People dying from lack of ventilators, ICU beds isn’t happening. Soon we can start talking about how to get this country working again.

Hopefully you saw the press conference today. Doubtful since CNN edited it. Trump has put together an impressive team of medical and logistical experts. The curve is starting to flatten and critical supplies are getting to the areas of need. People dying from lack of ventilators, ICU beds isn’t happening. Soon we can start talking about how to get this country working again.
I hope you are right but I fear you are not. Iowa's cases and deaths are still going up at an alarming rate.

One of the doctors on tonight's NBC News Special just said this.

Makes you wonder about the 2020-2021 fall and winter sports.
Never go what NBC news says.....news ya that’s a good one. Paid Actors reading scripts.

LOL farthest thing from a liberal. Wouldn't vote for a Democrat if forced to at gunpoint. Trump needs to follow more of his instincts than be the puppets of the "experts" he has on his Task Force now. Only good decision he's made the whole time is closing travel from China in January. He was called a xenophone and a racist non-stop, when it was the right thing to do. He needs to give a path for getting the country back to work, but seems to not be capable of more than picking fights with the media.

It’s always someone else’s fault with Trump’s administration and his followers. For people who love to call other people snowflakes they sure love to point fingers and whine and blame others. It’s very sad.

Reactions: Suterman and BBHawk
Never go what NBC news says.....news ya that’s a good one. Paid Actors reading scripts.

Did you mean Fox News? The ones who continually give video proof of lying and acting as Trump’s personal Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda? That one?

And I’m sure you will call me a Liberal but I’m not. And I’m not a Conservative. I’m simply a person with a set of eyes, ears, a brain, and common sense who doesn’t have to blindly follow a known con man, pathological liar, philanderer, and soulless cretin just because the party I want to be affiliated with to feel good about myself tells me to.

LOL farthest thing from a liberal. Wouldn't vote for a Democrat if forced to at gunpoint. Trump needs to follow more of his instincts than be the puppets of the "experts" he has on his Task Force now. Only good decision he's made the whole time is closing travel from China in January. He was called a xenophone and a racist non-stop, when it was the right thing to do. He needs to give a path for getting the country back to work, but seems to not be capable of more than picking fights with the media.
If Trump follows his instincts this country is DEAD. You can't be serious.

Reactions: BBHawk
You responded to my post by doing EXACTLY what I said your type do - blame someone else. And I expected as much.

NO ONE has ever resolved anything by blaming someone else.
How is this any different then what your doing? You spend an incredible amount of time on here attaching blame, so why is this any different then what your bitching about? What exactly is all your blaming resolving?:confused:

Sorry man, read you wrong, my apologies.

So the new Washington model suddenly downgrades its predictions? Just like I said weeks ago —- show me the data!!!!! The real data and not some ‘rates’ and dire words on every headline.

There’s discussion that many people had this already with mild symptoms or no symptoms so this is going to be like the flu in terms of data once we get the anti-bodies test available.

Millions of travelers poured into this country upon the outbreak in China well before. It was here much earlier than the media generated panic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnew...elers-poured-us-coronavirus/story?id=69933625

So the new Washington model suddenly downgrades its predictions? Just like I said weeks ago —- show me the data!!!!! The real data and not some ‘rates’ and dire words on every headline.

There’s discussion that many people had this already with mild symptoms or no symptoms so this is going to be like the flu in terms of data once we get the anti-bodies test available.

Millions of travelers poured into this country upon the outbreak in China well before. It was here much earlier than the media generated panic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/disaster-motion-34-million-travelers-poured-us-coronavirus/story?id=69933625
Many of those were US citizens.

Many of those were US citizens.

Do not understand your comment because what does it matter if those coming back into the US were US citizens or not? If you traveled the globe like some of us you would understand how much human movement there actually is. This virus was here long before the media driven panic and shutdown. That’s why these ’models’ were based on unsound data in the first place. But it made for great narrative for media and lots of attention and face time while crippling many others.

Here’s some text from the article from the hot spot of China....

Those travelers from China included more than 228,000 Americans returning home and hundreds of thousands of Chinese nationals arriving for business, academics, tourism or to visit family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT