ADVERTISEMENT

"We will see a resurgence of the coronavirus in the fall. We won't have a vaccine for 12-18 months"

Do not understand your comment because what does it matter if those coming back into the US were US citizens or not? If you traveled the globe like some of us you would understand how much human movement there actually is. This virus was here long before the media driven panic and shutdown. That’s why these ’models’ were based on unsound data in the first place. But it made for great narrative for media and lots of attention and face time while crippling many others.

Here’s some text from the article from the hot spot of China....

Those travelers from China included more than 228,000 Americans returning home and hundreds of thousands of Chinese nationals arriving for business, academics, tourism or to visit family.
Just meant that it wasn't solely Chinese coming here. Lots were already on their way. Some routed through other countries to avoid the travel ban. Lots of holes in the policy, too many exceptions without quarantine. A lot of people who came in at that time self-quarantined for a week thinking that was good enough. Unfortunately.

Reactions: And1Hawk
The instincts that had this country rolling before the virus? I'll go with his instincts anytime.

It would not have matter who was in the White House, the economy would be in very good shape around jobs prior to the virus. The industry I am in has been saying this for years (even pre-Trump). Coming out of the recession, companies were always going to have to hire to build back up their employee base that they let go during the recession. On top of that, unemployment numbers were low in part because there are not as many people coming into the workforce to offset all the Baby Boomers retiring in the business professional space. It’s just numbers.

There essentially could have been a monkey as President and it was going to basically look like it did.

Did you mean Fox News? The ones who continually give video proof of lying and acting as Trump’s personal Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda? That one?

And I’m sure you will call me a Liberal but I’m not. And I’m not a Conservative. I’m simply a person with a set of eyes, ears, a brain, and common sense who doesn’t have to blindly follow a known con man, pathological liar, philanderer, and soulless cretin just because the party I want to be affiliated with to feel good about myself tells me to.
Yup, Fox is a conservative outlet. I’m just curious given your neutral standing what your thoughts are on CNN, MSNBC, ABC,NBC, and CBS?

It would not have matter who was in the White House, the economy would be in very good shape around jobs prior to the virus. The industry I am in has been saying this for years (even pre-Trump). Coming out of the recession, companies were always going to have to hire to build back up their employee base that they let go during the recession. On top of that, unemployment numbers were low in part because there are not as many people coming into the workforce to offset all the Baby Boomers retiring in the business professional space. It’s just numbers.

There essentially could have been a monkey as President and it was going to basically look like it did.

I don't agree with this. Ole obama said it was impossible to bring back certain jobs, that you can't just wave a magic wand and bring them back. Well guess what, trump did bring them back by getting rid of many of obama's stupid regulations that he had put in place.

Reactions: unclesammy
I don't agree with this. Ole obama said it was impossible to bring back certain jobs, that you can't just wave a magic wand and bring them back. Well guess what, trump did bring them back by getting rid of many of obama's stupid regulations that he had put in place.
Quote?

And what would you have said if Obama had encouraged the Saudis and Russians to work together to raise the price of gas in the US? Oh, boy!

Reactions: Suterman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT