ADVERTISEMENT

WE WON!!!!!!!

Underscore2

HB MVP
Mar 14, 2006
I had to stop watching. Too much stress. Also I would walk away, and they would gain. I would start watching, and they would lose ground.

So I went to get a haircut to get away from it, and of course, it was Sports Clips. Not a good plan.

So, sneaking a peak at the score, tie game. So I started watching. Not good, Iowa started losing again. I mentioned this to one of the stylists. She said to ****ing stop watching the game then.

I walked out, last look was after hearing the crowd noise, Iowa was up 1, something like 2-3 minutes left, and I didn't see the score, but saw the camera on Bohannon's back, as if he had just made a basket, and he was running back back on defense. Didn't look at the score, and left.

Then I went to see Apollo 11. WTF is up with this reserved seating thing? I was the only person in theater, and a couple walked in. Sat down right next to me. I was like really??? **** this, and left during the previews.

Went to another theater that did not have reserved seating. Watched Apollo 11. Really good.

Drove home 2 hours later and paced for 30 minutes.

Should I just call up the score on my phone?

No, too cold hearted. Turn on the TV? No ..no.

I called up Hawekeye Report front page.

I might seek therapy, because damn. But anyway.

THEY ****ING PULLED IT OFF!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
You are me. I can’t take the stress.

I intentionally scheduled two appointments at 11:15 and 1:00 to keep me from watching and breaking something. Got to my car, checked Twitter after the game, and came in my pants.

Underscore1-- are you a creative writing major? Pretty good narrative, but needs more dialogue. Oh... you're a Psych major. Birky too.

I had to stop watching. Too much stress. Also I would walk away, and they would gain. I would start watching, and they would lose ground.

So I went to get a haircut to get away from it, and of course, it was Sports Clips. Not a good plan.

So, sneaking a peak at the score, tie game. So I started watching. Not good, Iowa started losing again. I mentioned this to one of the stylists. She said to ****ing stop watching the game then.

I walked out, last look was after hearing the crowd noise, Iowa was up 1, something like 2-3 minutes left, and I didn't see the score, but saw the camera on Bohannon's back, as if he had just made a basket, and he was running back back on defense. Didn't look at the score, and left.

Then I went to see Apollo 11. WTF is up with this reserved seating thing? I was the only person in theater, and a couple walked in. Sat down right next to me. I was like really??? **** this, and left during the previews.

Went to another theater that did not have reserved seating. Watched Apollo 11. Really good.

ha, this is great. if they ever get back to the final four, you better go in for an echo and a stress test the week before as a precaution.

I really relate to this but not quite to this extent. I usually turn to another game or detective story and then go back. And complain later when they win and I missed a great ending!!!

Reactions: Underscore2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT