ADVERTISEMENT

Weak, small Trump

i guess if you're rich enough you can do whatever you want. grab the old man by the pussy.
His neck kinda looks like a vagina nowadays
donald-trump-2-epa-gmh-240822_1724383926403_hpMain_16x9.jpg

12726a4b-424a-4f27-a04d-a2fddb547799_text.gif

Vance has been seen on many of the Sunday morning political shows post R convention, as well as the nightly news,.. definitely not hiding.
Until he opened his mouth and helped to make Trump look worse. Now he might be sent to his room.

He was literally on national TV doing an interview (something Kamala won't do) yesterday, genius.
Why would she? She's riding an unprecedented wave of enthusiasm and donor dollars while TFG is recycling his tired 2015 campaign.

Why would she? She's riding an unprecedented wave of enthusiasm and donor dollars while TFG is recycling his tired 2015 campaign.
The astroturfing for Harris is next level but her honeymoon is over. Hiding isn't going to gain her any new voters and there's only so many blue no matter who low iq types to rely on. Trump now has three super prominent dems in his camp. Not remotely the same as any of his other campaigns.

• Haha
Reactions: JWolf74
The astroturfing for Harris is next level but her honeymoon is over. Hiding isn't going to gain her any new voters and there's only so many blue no matter who low iq types to rely on. Trump now has three super prominent dems in his camp. Not remotely the same as any of his other campaigns.
Super prominent? lolcano.gif

Did you have a stroke in the middle there? Or is that the Harvard English classes coming through?

Vance has been seen on many of the Sunday morning political shows post R convention, as well as the nightly news,.. definitely not hiding.
And, that is part of the problem. Vance keeps going out in public and saying stuff that is stupid and offensive to non cult members.

Dude really looks like this campaign is wearing him down. I don't see how he makes it 4 years.
Honestly, I doubt he lasts 2 years as POTUS a second time around. He barely worked when he was POTUS. It was boring and not about him all the time. My guess is he settles some scores, pardons himself, steals some money, and exits no later than just after the 2026 midterms in which the Dems will certainly take the House, the Senate, or both back. That would be miserable for him. Yep, pardon himself and hideout from accountability in Florida until he dies. Beyond that, health wise he's a wreck. It's stunning his poor health doesn't get anywhere near the coverage that Biden's age and health did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT