ADVERTISEMENT

Well Boyz...

Happy ending here. Accepted a real good job offer today. I’m gonna get drunk tonight, errrr today I mean because I’m gonna day drink. I’m breaking my no booze during the week rule to celebrate.

brn8pj8hrw521.jpg

But also, **** 2020 and **** covid still. But I’m now excited for what next year is gonna be like.
I just started training on a decent promo on Monday. Won't join you drinking but I will pass the slab. Congrats dude

Reactions: Moral and McLovin32
Happy ending here. Accepted a real good job offer today. I’m gonna get drunk tonight, errrr today I mean because I’m gonna day drink. I’m breaking my no booze during the week rule to celebrate.

brn8pj8hrw521.jpg

But also, **** 2020 and **** covid still. But I’m now excited for what next year is gonna be like.

Man, jumped to the last page of the thread hoping OP died and I see this shit. 2020 sucks.

brn8pj8hrw521.jpg

congrats, bro.

I just started training on a decent promo on Monday. Won't join you drinking but I will pass the slab. Congrats dude
Speaking of “ slabs” CP......
Did you partake in Jethro’s half price slab ( of ribs) night Monday? That was “ my last meal” before my colonoscopy today...and a damn fine meal it was! A full slab of ribs ( 2 meals) and 2 sides, for $12.50 is a great deal! Now my belly is empty...I have half a slab in the fridge...and I need to start working on refilling it.

That's worth celebrating. And congrats on the job, too.

Reactions: McLovin32

brn8pj8hrw521.jpg

Congratuations on your happy ending!

Reactions: McLovin32
Deere has been cutting jobs all over since they brought in the new President a year ago. Mostly Managers of managers. They were bloated FWIW. Also, Deere is also now a technology company don't ya know. So growth will be around Ames because they need software engineers. From what I hear the problem Deere is having is they need to adopt a culture of failure. Meaning people will not stick their neck out and champion an idea that may fail. Technology companies that thrive allow for this and if your idea does not work out and the team hits a snag, you debrief, learn your lessons and move on. At Deere, this just gets you fired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT