ADVERTISEMENT

Well, gave them another chance after a 6 game hiatus. But, just a bunch of shitty, embarrassing basketball. Won’t watch again for a while.

It was worth watching today because of Tony by himself. We need him and Dix to just hunt shots and that will open things up for Krikke and Sandfort. Freeman will continue to do his thing, when he’s not playing a 7’5” player of the year guy.

Goodbye GIF

This. On all the boards. Iowa loses and the whole team sucks, the season is a waste, fire the coach. Lather, rinse, repeat.
The only rinse and repeat is lack of success in the NCAA tournament. Two Sweet 16’s in 30 years…awesome!

The only rinse and repeat is lack of success in the NCAA tournament. Two Sweet 16’s in 30 years…awesome!
Well, Iowa has only made 8 Sweet 16's in 123 years of basketball, so that's right on pace with the history of the program. If you're looking for a powerhouse to cheer for, you may want to look elsewhere, muchacho.

Go follow Illinois then! We loyal Hawkeye fans are going to keep cheering for this team. They have a lot of upside and they are going to be in the mix . Nit wouldnt be the worst thing for this team either!

Reactions: Sandistar
I’d rather staple my sack to my thigh than watch this dog shit.
Eh, watch them play a team that doesn't completely outclass them at every position on the floor. This is far from the best team Iowa has ever had, but they aren't the worst team either. And watching the freshmen get better has been interesting, especially Freeman. The team will revolve around him the next 3 years (I hope at least)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT